Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

These are all over the place. I was just walking around the mall waiting for my brother to get his phone fixed. And kept seeing them in stores so I finally pulled the trigger.

Wish I would have came on here first tho. Now that I'm seeing everybody paying less tha retail.
30t6p3b.gif
 No problem tho I'm used to dropping that $200 for foams now.

Wish they looked like these tho. but I still like them.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Sabbatical?
nerd.gif
i think that fool done ran away.
ever since i called him out on his sole swap he hasnt been back
laugh.gif

I really like these Foams, Ive missed out on the past releases and managed to get a couple of these, I'm looking forward to the next pairs.

roll.gif

i can't even celebrate my bday weekend J?

just got the pearls shipped to me from my job today so i should have 'em monday. if i'm not too hungover, i'll get back to work on it.

patience man
wink.gif

Mayhemgatz - yea man i cant believe sloan was even calling u out. maybe its because u have his size 12 pearls.
sloan => turrible
30t6p3b.gif

Word J...that's how we rockin? I'm salty? Got you..
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I am salty bout that tho
tired.gif

Happy Birth...err weekend May...don't go too hard tho...

if i coud get them on the 50, my next goal will to look into getting a professional sole swapp with the cough drops done... its a win win situation if it gets done right

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they're still around..but they wont pass janurary
Agreed. A lot will be snatched up during the next 50% and the rest will be sent to outlets.
let's not forget christmas too.

swoosh holders will probably put a huge dent on them before they go on sale. For $120 I should of got more than one when I could have.

These are still sittin on shelves..i highly doubt they make it past Black Friday though..i could b wrong though..stores keep on gettin shipments and shipments of this shoe..

Back
Top Bottom