Of course, not close to the original, but still a nice shoe

I hope i can get these on some form of discount

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by David Choi

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Can someone please explain to me what was so bad about these? Dudes on iss are acting like these were the most horrible quality shoes ever. I honestly can't find anything wrong with my pair. To me they look and feel fine, but dudes are acting like these were some huge step down in quality.

Man if you're happy thats all that matters.

Oh believe me nothing anyone else says has any impact on my opinion of these. I'm just trying to see why so many people think these are bad.

Some people want to make themselves look like an expert by nitpicking every little detail. It feeds peoples egos.

Unless you're close, most of the flaws aren't even noticeable. Most of us see them from at least six feet away.

choking...choking...
So, Nobody notice it huh? The color is WAY OFF then the original!! Looks yellowish rather then pearl.
mad.gif
mad.gif
actually they're quite pearl...da original ones were white.
yea, i think the ogs and 02 retro were white.  HOH and 2010 is nearly the same....i bet without looking at tthe box and inside shoe tag, people cant tell the difference between the 2.

Originally Posted by David Choi

Magic1978 wrote:

dtb00201 wrote:

RL Treyce wrote:

dtb00201 wrote:

Can someone please explain to me what was so bad about these? Dudes on iss are acting like these were the most horrible quality shoes ever. I honestly can't find anything wrong with my pair. To me they look and feel fine, but dudes are acting like these were some huge step down in quality.

Man if you're happy thats all that matters.

Oh believe me nothing anyone else says has any impact on my opinion of these. I'm just trying to see why so many people think these are bad.

Some people want to make themselves look like an expert by nitpicking every little detail. It feeds peoples egos.

Unless you're close, most of the flaws aren't even noticeable. Most of us see them from at least six feet away.

choking...choking...
So, Nobody notice it huh? The color is WAY OFF then the original!! Looks yellowish rather then pearl.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ummmm, I'm not talking about the OG's compared to the HOH and 2010's.

Funny that I read about these squeaking today... I think over in the "Foams feel like boots" thread.... hadn't had any squeaking issues with mine after multiple wears, decided to throw them on to lounge around and go grab some food. What do you know, they started squeaking. I laced both shoes up to the top eyelet (they were one below) and it seems a little better but they definitely still squeak. Kind of disappointing, I love these and expected better quality than that... the only other shoes I have that squeak are the Mars 4's, which we all know were horrendous.

Does anyone know a site selling a size 14 in these at a reasonable price?

Appearantly people are not so high on these shoes. I got my size day after they were released

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

so mad i paid retail
frown.gif

hasn't happen to me in awhile but the part that used to really bother me is when I don't get around to wearing the shoe before a price drop
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom