Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Before all these hypebeasts every shoe back in the day sat, everything was on sale and nothing was that limited. Hopefully Nike keeps mass producing I am all for it.

I got my 2010 pearls last month and I'm still happy I did. Happy with the shoe, happy with the price.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Before all these hypebeasts every shoe back in the day sat, everything was on sale and nothing was that limited. Hopefully Nike keeps mass producing I am all for it.

THE GOSPEL!!!!
smokin.gif

Does anyone know if these pick up denim stains from raw denim? I really want to wear them with a new pair of jeans but I have a feeling if the Foamposite material gets stained it might be really hard to get out.

I love these kicks. I can't complain about the price of foams because these joints last longer than any shoe I've ever owned.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

if it dont make dollars it dont make sense... if foams continue to sit production numbers will decrease dramatically... and amount of releases will also... who is business to create a shoe that dont sell up to expectations... sumtimes i wonder if people understand BUSINESS or they just wear kicks..

I for one just wear the kicks
Absolutely no emotional attachment to stock prices nor Mom & Pop bottom lines

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

people swear nike only makes a profit on retroed sneakers and that niketalk makes up 95% of their consumers.

Certainly they account for a large portion. No development costs , design...ect....And the price point can be higher due to demand. It is def one of their highest earners.

Alot more than NT like J's. Cats in the hood, and the burbs know what the Deon's and the Pippens look like too.  

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

do they usually put clearance store product in the outlets? These would be copped.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Does anyone know if these pick up denim stains from raw denim? I really want to wear them with a new pair of jeans but I have a feeling if the Foamposite material gets stained it might be really hard to get out.
hell yeah it will! my boy got tight last week after unDSing his that's why i wear those in the warmer months, w/ sweats or my light/faded jeans i know won't stain

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

people swear nike only makes a profit on retroed sneakers and that niketalk makes up 95% of their consumers.

Certainly they account for a large portion. No development costs , design...ect....And the price point can be higher due to demand. It is def one of their highest earners.

Alot more than NT like J's. Cats in the hood, and the burbs know what the Deon's and the Pippens look like too.  

thank you about time sumone gets in this thread and speaks the truth... People acting like nike dont need sneakers or sumthin...  if they didnt need sneakers they wouldnt sell them... and i stand behind my point again no mom & pop store is in business to sell a outlet shoe and this shoe has lost major value for small business stores

My only gripe is with all the area stores that still has Pearls Foams sitting for $200. Err' man, woman & child that wanted them on release day done copped already. Even the brokest of mofos done saved up & copped their pair by now. The stores done made money. But you still see the remainding pairs going for retail. I know Pearl Foams look real good & all but.....

....Ain't nobody that pressed to drop retail on a shoe, especially one that cost $200.....2 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE!!!!

What the hell are you store owners waiting for?! Mark them things down already! Cause the only cats buying them now are the ones who ALREADY HAVE A PAIR & FEEL LIKE DOUBLING UP. And ain't nobody doubling up on nothing for retail. I mean honestly...It's November now. Whose waking up out their bed to go to Footlocker, Footaction, DTLR or anywhere else saying to themselves...."I gots to go cop them Pearl Foams today, I would hate to miss out on giving them stores my $200."
30t6p3b.gif

I remember stressing back in September because i had so many expenses with the semester starting that I wasnt going to be able to cop........Now it's only a matter of time before i finally do pull the trigger on a discounted price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why these haven't been marked down yet is confusing tho. I remember HOH had the Cough Drops going for $130 about a month and a half/ 2months after release date.

i pulled the trigger $170 on ebay for a size 13. My local spot marked them down to $169 w/ +tax and no size 13. Im happy even though another pair went for 150 minutes after my auction ended.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My only gripe is with all the area stores that still has Pearls Foams sitting for $200. Err' man, woman & child that wanted them on release day done copped already. Even the brokest of mofos done saved up & copped their pair by now. The stores done made money. But you still see the remainding pairs going for retail. I know Pearl Foams look real good & all but.....

....Ain't nobody that pressed to drop retail on a shoe, especially one that cost $200.....2 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE!!!!

What the hell are you store owners waiting for?! Mark them things down already! Cause the only cats buying them now are the ones who ALREADY HAVE A PAIR & FEEL LIKE DOUBLING UP. And ain't nobody doubling up on nothing for retail. I mean honestly...It's November now. Whose waking up out their bed to go to Footlocker, Footaction, DTLR or anywhere else saying to themselves...."I gots to go cop them Pearl Foams today, I would hate to miss out on giving them stores my $200."
30t6p3b.gif

What up mane, I feel you on this.

Back
Top Bottom