Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

I never understood wearing a baggy leather jacket, ish weighs like 10 lbs
banks-booklet-1.jpg

its only as big as how you buy it b.

pelle pelle is the ONLY uptown staple that i never understood...

i cant get it.. 500-700 beans for a leather? and it aint Polo? (thats the brooklyn in me)

its moving towards brooklyn more but cats in BK still aint fugging with it... you cant find a store in BK that sells it...

go across the FDR and there everywhere in harlem and da bronx..

i just dont understand it

laugh.gif
Pelle Pelle

No one outside of NYC wears that ****. Ninja probably got a closet full of Karl Kani as well.
you're welcome to find me a urban brand who can still command da prices pelle charges and still sell well.

and kar kani never made it outta da 2pacalpyse era...

pelle leather butter soft lambskin quality >*

laugh.gif
Pelle Pelle

No one outside of NYC wears that ****. Ninja probably got a closet full of Karl Kani as well.
you lyin.  I was in the Chi last week and I saw a BUNCH of Pelle Pelle in the clubs and ****.   **** was fly too

you're welcome to find me a urban brand who can still
command da prices pelle charges and still sell well.

Dude no one wears that in the CHI NO ONE , ur the only cat sitten in the hemi with tht old dip set pelle on

you're welcome to find me a urban brand who can still
command da prices pelle charges and still sell well.

Dude no one wears that in the CHI NO ONE , ur the only cat sitten in the hemi with tht old dip set pelle on
promise, I was at Exedus in Wrigleyville, and I saw atleast 5 or 6 Pelles this past weekend

Also, its hilarious that in a city with almost 3 million people, dudes can generalize what everyone does or doesnt wear

Last edited:
promise, I was at Exedus in Wrigleyville, and I saw atleast 5 or 6 Pelles this past weekend

Also, its hilarious that in a city with almost 3 million people, dudes can generalize what everyone does or doesnt wear

Wrigleyville ?? There's nothing but white people , maybe if u go by Madison yea or out south , north side highly doubt it

Wrigleyville ?? There's nothing but white people , maybe if u go by Madison yea or out south , north side highly doubt it
On saturday there wasnt a single white person in the bar.  Exedus is a reggae club, and it was dope, but yeah I saw quite a few Pelles in there, dope ones too

Al Wissam quality was **** compared to pelle. Pelle n timbs will never be played out to me. Black on black pelle no hood, wheat timbs... timeless b

Last edited:
Pelle's are still being bought in Chicago. Unless something drastic happens (preferably an additional fit), they have a few years left. I was just on West Side yesterday at Tops and Bottoms. Saw a wool and a leather sold. It's obvious they're not selling as much as they were. Sales associates were telling stories how Pelle's usually blow out the first sight of cold weather and now they sale 2-3 a day.

2-3 a day aint bo bull**** tho.specially for a style of leather that most would think is unappealing.

just checked their site for some joints.

the plain style joints like banks got on are the only ones i can really rock with. not big into logos these days...

you lyin.  I was in the Chi last week and I saw a BUNCH of Pelle Pelle in the clubs and ****.   **** was fly too

probably a club w/ drop ceilings and "mogs" drinking outta :nerd:z. clear cups :lol:

OK...so Chi as well. 2 cities.

Last edited:
2-3 a day aint bo bull**** tho.specially for a style of leather that most would think is unappealing.

just checked their site for some joints.

the plain style joints like banks got on are the only ones i can really rock with. not big into logos these days...
this, especially when they're 800+ a pop.

and yea, i was also a fan of da more subtle pelle leathers, da one i own now is when they were doing da qulited stitched designs..

i got some thing similar to this..

%24T2eC16RHJHcFFkSLLElsBS%280EvU%29q%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

i personally was never sold on all da rine stone era pelles...i can only imagine how hard is it to clean and maintain those.

A classic brown one and I'm good, none of that extra stuff dudes be wearing purple bedazzled Pelle Pelle

Never seen a soul in DC wear it. Dominance? Yea sure. Maybe in Washington Apple or whatever Ninja's Hood is but not down here. :smokin

I wanted to say this but i wasn't tryna start that whole thing in this thread.

But, real talk, you ain't seein nobody rocking a Pelle Pelle or Avirex in the DMV in 2013.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: There's alot of stuff that's big in alot of places that will get you clowned in the DMV. Including those Biggie Marmots, even though Marmots in general are poppin in the DMV.

Last edited:
Stussy is still 100x more relevant though. You're talking about a brand that sells essentially one style of product to a handful of cities for 1 season a year. No one buys a single other garment from Pelle Pelle so I can't really call that dominance.

Back
Top Bottom