Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

I didn't realize Pelle Pelle was still making leathers. I assumed dudes were just rocking their old ones.

You had bammas in NYC walking around rocking ski goggles, but now since someone is from the south, their opinion of never seeing anyone wearing Pelle Pelle isn't valid? :lol:

Honestly though for urban wear, DMV is garbage. I wouldn't put too much stock in what they think.
What does that even mean? For Urban wear we are garbage? Meaning what?

This reminds me of HS, when a NYC would transfer in and complain about how much better NYC was. Always on that "whatcha know bout....."

bruh i swear that's some kinda of "you know you grew up in PG when..." type stuff.

Every HS had those kids who moved here from NYC rocking the gigantic Allen Iverson/Cam'Ron earrings with his eyebrows cut up, talking mad ish about the DMV and how NYC was way better.

Then a month later that same cat is rocking a HOBO sweatsuit with some 992's on his feet and a Solbiato keychain driving a 96 Caprice loving life.

Last edited:
i always wanted one of these jackets but i cant drop $800.00 for one

anyone know where you can get a basic pelle pelle jack for under $500.00 in nyc

You had bammas in NYC walking around rocking ski goggles, but now since someone is from the south, their opinion of never seeing anyone wearing Pelle Pelle isn't valid? :lol:

bammas?

and idk about googles but if you dont live somewhere that this coat would be wearable than yes your opinion is invalid as it's useless

would you listen to a dude who lived in alaska his whole life tell u about whats popping on the streets of atlanta for summer wear?

why would i have to explain that?

dudes just wanna be difficult i swear

and I cant speak on the whole DMV but Baltimore cats came up my way to go to school around 06-08 and these were the worst dressed cats I''ve ever seen big *** capri pants nd **** :smh:

bammas?

and idk about googles but if you dont live somewhere that this coat would be wearable than yes your opinion is invalid as it's useless

would you listen to a dude who lived in alaska his whole life tell u about whats popping on the streets of atlanta for summer wear?

and I cant speak on the whole DMV but Baltimore cats came up my way to go to school around 06-08 and these were the worst dressed cats I''ve ever seen big *** capri pants nd **** :smh:

Baltimore DMV

Two completely different cultures.

Last edited:

You had bammas in NYC walking around rocking ski goggles, but now since someone is from the south, their opinion of never seeing anyone wearing Pelle Pelle isn't valid?
laugh.gif
bammas?

and I cant speak on the whole DMV but Baltimore cats came up my way to go to school around 06-08 and these were the worst dressed cats I''ve ever seen big *** capri pants nd ****
mean.gif
Baltimore DMV

Two completely different cultures.
Baltimore isn't in DC, Maryland or Virginia?

@ReggieKILLER are you from the DMV?

can you confirm anything at all concerning this issue?
Nah I'm from Pittsburgh.  I'll actually be in Bmore next week for a job interview though (pray for me yall).

But from everything I've read Pelles arent popular down there.  But I know in PA, Chicago, and NY they are still pretty damn popular.  I wouldnt be surprised if you saw alot of them in Boston and places like that too

[@=/u/110011/ReggieKILLER]@ReggieKILLER[/@] are you from the DMV?

Nah I'm from Pittsburgh.  I'll actually be in Bmore next week for a job interview though (pray for me yall).

But from everything I've read Pelles arent popular down there.  But I know in PA, Chicago, and NY they are still pretty damn popular.  I wouldnt be surprised if you saw alot of them in Boston and places like that too

Where you interviewing?

I work in Bmore.

I think the northeast and Midwest as a whole still kinda rocks with Pelle, I've see em in Cincinnati and I've seen em in KC and STL.

I've never owned one but wanted one years ago.

@@ReggieKILLER are you from the DMV?

Where you interviewing?

I work in Bmore.
BMore police dept

i always wanted one of these jackets but i cant drop $800.00 for one

anyone know where you can get a basic pelle pelle jack for under $500.00 in nyc
your best bet would be online, or wait till it gets warm again and buy it outta season...

Nobody wears Pelle in Philly or the tri-state area. Please stop with the slander.

Last edited:
Yeah man I have yet to see someone in philly rocking this.

Honestly this thread is the first time I've heard the brand

Not sure if serious....NYC is part of da Tri-state

And NJ messes with pelle leathers heavy as well.

Not the tri state you're thinking of

It's Delaware, pa, jersey. More specifically Delaware, greater Philadelphia area and south jersey

Back
Top Bottom