Penn State vs. Michigan HOMECOMING GAME 10/18

Penn State about to put another big W on the board but no matter how bad Michigan is it still is a game they need to be up for

PSU is a 23.5 favorite as of right now

Future 1st Round Pick: D Will
pimp.gif
bought to do his thing
abs075.jpg

This game to me is gonna be like a colonoscopy, I know it's gonna hurt and be awkward while I sit there with my cheeks clenched. I have no expectations forthis game, but if somehow UMich pulls out the win I'll be pleasantly suprised.

^wow you couldve just said you don't expect your team to win, we wouldve gotten the picture....

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

This game to me is gonna be like a colonoscopy, I know it's gonna hurt and be awkward while I sit there with my cheeks clenched. I have no expectations for this game, but if somehow UMich pulls out the win I'll be pleasantly suprised.

we should honestly win by like 25, I realize this isnt your traditional Mich. team but it's still Mich. nonetheless

PSU should be up for it though since it is homecoming

Originally Posted by areyouin729

damn I thought this board had alot of Mich. people?

and I know there are atleast 5 PSU guys
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I go to PSU so you can make it 6 PSU guys. We should HANDLE Michiganthis weekend, anything less than a 20 point win is a disappointment, honestly, with all the hype surrounding this team. Anyone else here currently go to PennState? Its my junior year here and I've never thought to ask if any other NTers are PSUers for some reason.

And what does everyone think of our National Title hopes this year? I'm a little worried about playing tOSU and Michigan State.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I go to PSU so you can make it 6 PSU guys. We should HANDLE Michigan this weekend, anything less than a 20 point win is a disappointment, honestly, with all the hype surrounding this team. Anyone else here currently go to Penn State? Its my junior year here and I've never thought to ask if any other NTers are PSUers for some reason.

And what does everyone think of our National Title hopes this year? I'm a little worried about playing tOSU and Michigan State.
I grad in 2007 and I miss PSU like crazy but having some $$$ as an alum when you go to visit is cool as well, instead of being a broke student

I honestly see this team playing for the national title, i've been watching PSU football since prob 1990 and this is the best team Ive seen since 1994

i'm honestly not worried about OSU, i'm def more worried about Mich St. as somewhat of a letdown game but this team is too good and too focused IMO

I think this potentially being JoePa's last year, how awesome would it be to go out with one last National Title

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I go to PSU so you can make it 6 PSU guys. We should HANDLE Michigan this weekend, anything less than a 20 point win is a disappointment, honestly, with all the hype surrounding this team. Anyone else here currently go to Penn State? Its my junior year here and I've never thought to ask if any other NTers are PSUers for some reason.

I grad in 2007 and I miss PSU like crazy but having some $$$ as an alum when you go to visit is cool as well, instead of being a broke student

I honestly see this team playing for the national title, i've been watching PSU football since prob 1990 and this is the best team Ive seen since 1994

i'm honestly not worried about OSU, i'm def more worried about Mich St. as somewhat of a letdown game but this team is too good and too focused IMO

I think this potentially being JoePa's last year, how awesome would it be to go out with one last National Title

As much as I hate PSU, I've always had respect for Joe Pa. Plus we share the same nickname

Michigan is going to get beat by the fans alone. About DWill, a guy on ESPN.com is saying he wouldnt be surprised if he was the first WR drafted. Royster isgoing to have a big day.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

Michigan is going to get beat by the fans alone. About DWill, a guy on ESPN.com is saying he wouldnt be surprised if he was the first WR drafted. Royster is going to have a big day.

D Will is insane, finally starting to live up to that #1 recruit in the country billing

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hear that about being a broke student. I find myself buying a $1.00 pretzel downtown almost every other day for lunch just to save a littlemoney
laugh.gif

But yeah, Michigan State seems like a huuuuuge trap for some reason. I'm just a little bit worried about our offense, there are days when only one of ourtalented receivers step up, I'd like to see all 3 of them have a great game at once
laugh.gif
Not much of a complaint but I don't know, I'm just used to losing afterthe Morelli era
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Edit:
laugh.gif

Not making the trip this weekend. Personally, I hate homecoming because everything is too crowded.

Anyway, I can't imagine Penn State having any problems with Michigan. 23.5 is a big number, but I like Penn State to cover it.

Michigan 10
Penn State 38

10 years since we've beat Michigan... i don't think you get past that sort of thing TOO easily... but michigan is baaaaad this year, and we're verydecent. a loss in this situation would be one of the worst losses in penn state history, in terms of the timing. I don't see how we lose it, but like isaid - 10 years becomes a mental thing to get over, not a physical one. so we'll see how they look. So far it's been all focus, week in and week out..we're due for a mental lapse, but i think we can still roll michigan even with a lapse
laugh.gif

Being a michigan fan is rough this year
frown.gif

Yes, I don't see any way in hell we win this game, we could play our best game, and still would lost 9 out of 10 times....

more like 99 out of 100 times..
roll.gif

As I said - due for a mental lapse, and it appears the combination of a look-ahead game, along with maybe a bit of the sandwich game thing, and the fact thatwe don't know what it's like beating michigan... have all got us on the ropes a bit right now. Our defense looks sad right now - offensively we'regoing to score a bunch of points though i still believe, so let's see if Bradley adjusts to this annoying richrod crap.

Upset alert? I'm not gonna say anything because PSU can pile on points with a quickness. But damn, I really wasn't expecting this from our offense.Hope is alive.

Have you guys noticed all the wicked bounces and stuff so far against penn state? I swear we're cursed against michigan - we were inches from having thatfumbled kickoff and taking the lead 14-10, but just missed... norwood juggles that easy first down catch and ends up losing 5 yards on it b/c of the juggle..there's already been like 2 other things just like that which just make you shake your head as a PSU fan and ask WHAT THE HELL KIND OF SPELL DOES MICHIGANHAVE OVER US?
Hull is garbage. Michigan should keep running at him
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Yup - he cannot play at this level, dude gets mauled by 99 percent of players in the big ten.. i'm tired of seeing runs sprung b/c hecan't take on a block.

Good stop State, Michigan is GARBAGE. No way we should be losing to them.

Clark needs to get this offense back on track IMMEDIATELY.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Have you guys noticed all the wicked bounces and stuff so far against penn state? I swear we're cursed against michigan - we were inches from having that fumbled kickoff and taking the lead 14-10, but just missed... norwood juggles that easy first down catch and ends up losing 5 yards on it b/c of the juggle.. there's already been like 2 other things just like that which just make you shake your head as a PSU fan and ask WHAT THE HELL KIND OF SPELL DOES MICHIGAN HAVE OVER US?
Hull is garbage. Michigan should keep running at him
frown.gif
eyes.gif
Yup - he cannot play at this level, dude gets mauled by 99 percent of players in the big ten.. i'm tired of seeing runs sprung b/c he can't take on a block.

I still have no idea how we didn't get that fumble.

Back
Top Bottom