Penn State vs. Michigan HOMECOMING GAME 10/18

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Have you guys noticed all the wicked bounces and stuff so far against penn state? I swear we're cursed against michigan - we were inches from having that fumbled kickoff and taking the lead 14-10, but just missed... norwood juggles that easy first down catch and ends up losing 5 yards on it b/c of the juggle.. there's already been like 2 other things just like that which just make you shake your head as a PSU fan and ask WHAT THE HELL KIND OF SPELL DOES MICHIGAN HAVE OVER US?
Hull is garbage. Michigan should keep running at him
frown.gif
eyes.gif
Yup - he cannot play at this level, dude gets mauled by 99 percent of players in the big ten.. i'm tired of seeing runs sprung b/c he can't take on a block.

agree...norwood is usually sure handed and clark fumbled which usually nevers happen
indifferent.gif
they better wake up!

As i stated already joepa needs to stop being loyal to the upperclassmen
frown.gif
morelli, hull, gino...sigh

I'll give michigan this - they can lay some hits. But there defense seems really undisciplined, i don't get why we aren't running Royster more - ifeel like there is so much to be exploited out there.

laugh.gif
off the goalpost... i'm telling you, some michigan dude sold his soul to the devil a long time ago to just OWN penn state... every possible break goesagainst us in these matchups. it's just funny at this point - like, somebody predict some crazy bad luck football thing right now, and you can betit'll happen to us in this game.

That being said - we should still win this game. Michigan is due for a turnover.

like, somebody predict some crazy bad luck football thing right now, and you can bet it'll happen to us in this game.
Your entire team is going to break their leg-at the same time, allowing Threet to run for a 97 yard touchdown on 3rd and inches.

wow, michigan is getting EVERY break... that should have been a first down! but with that... GO WOLVERINES!!!

How is that not roughing the passer when he backpeddles 5 steps after throwing the ball and then gets driven into the ground right in front of the ref?

How is that not roughing the passer when he backpeddles 5 steps after throwing the ball and then gets driven into the ground right in front of the ref?
Exactly what I was thinking. Clark got driven through the ground RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF and they didn't do a damn thing about it. Ugh Ihate Michigan

I really can't see Michigan putting another drive together - they are very one dimensional, i'm not sure what Bradley was thinking before playing thatconservative freaking defense.

Anyways - i hate the way this game is playing out, because in a close game, we'll take an unlucky break and lose like usual.

But Michigan is being real cocky right now - feeling like they've done something here this first half - i just hope for their sake that they don'tthink this thing is over yet.

Royster needs to have the ball a lot more in the second half. Its soooooooooooooo easy to go up and down the field on this soft defense.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Royster= A Fairfax, Virginia product
pimp.gif
Another overrated Westfield bum like Sean Glennon.

I didn't expect Michigan to play decent in the first half. But Michigan is starting to screw up.

Rob Stone, what a dusch bag. He should end his ESPN career.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom