Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

These are actually decent IMO, but I probably won't end up copping. Foams been downhill since after the stealths, maybe around the Phoenix foams is where they fell of.

But really nike is just milking the foams as hard as they can.

Call me crazy but this shoe is the one that's got me the most excited for this whole month.
nah you aren't crazy at all.  To me these are perfect; I love the royal on grey combo... it just looks so clean.  This is the drop I'm most excited about this month to

I don't like the thermal and some of the other colorways they have been doing in the foams lately. They almost making a joke of them in my eyes. Which is a shame. I hope the hype stays off these though everyone can go chase those playoff 8s

I can't wait for these, these are my favorite foams to release yet this year...and I have all of them excluding the whiteouts, glad I passed on those. We'll see what nike has yet to release for 2013, but if the last two are the weatherman and thermals, these will be my hands down favorite of the year.

People are gonna regret sleeping on these once all the photos come out of that fire metallic blue, same happen with the Phoenix foams. Can't wait, haven't said "I NEED these" about a foam all year... Fighter Jets had me excited tho, but these... To dope :smokin

Id be happy with a metallic green. And bright. Not as bright as those lime pros, more gree than the pines, but like metallic green crayon color. With black

God if they put em on nikeID could u imagine the price?

Id be happy with a metallic green. And bright. Not as bright as those lime pros, more gree than the pines, but like metallic green crayon color. With black

God if they put em on nikeID could u imagine the price?

A green would be dope, like a green apple metallic color or more neon? Both would be pretty cool tho. Idk if I would wanna see foams on ID, I do, but part of me doesn't... I would definetly spend maaaaaad money on foam ID lol

Last edited:
feeling the new box too, only a week and a half. hopefully i get lucky in a raffle. first pair of foams ive been excited about in awhile:smokin

The traditional brown box they used for foams have always ripped shortly after getting the kicks. Also, the larger sizes 12 -14 always seemed crammed in the box which didn't help matters. Glad to see the new Red, NSW boxes for the foams.

Regarding the colorway, I will spring for a pair. Not my favorite but not too bad. Also, my local FTL will be getting these so it should not be too hard to get one pair. Missed on the Grapes so it will be foams on the 29th.
The traditional box is small for all sizes, I wear a size 9 and the shoes still pucker out some. 

Not to change topic here but does anyone have any info on the total crimson/black-cool grey colorway?  Not even a photoshop of these but I'm just curious how they'll look.

so going to try and go three for three on my foam cops. hit raffle on the fighter jets, stood in line and got the army camos, no hopefully i can have these with little consequence. these are by far the best foams to drop this year

so going to try and go three for three on my foam cops. hit raffle on the fighter jets, stood in line and got the army camos, no hopefully i can have these with little consequence. these are by far the best foams to drop this year

These are the first foams I've "needed" all year.

I like the box.  Not feeling the shoe at all.  I'm Gucci with my Royals from a couple of years ago

they look good, nike should release these for the $180. this $200,$230 is crazy 
That will never happen.  With Nike, it's the invert.  Price goes up, quality goes down.  Not the other way bro.  I personally feel these would have been much better with black soles, than ice blue soles.  The over abundance of blue is overkill in my book.

That will never happen.  With Nike, it's the invert.  Price goes up, quality goes down.  Not the other way bro.  I personally feel these would have been much better with black soles, than ice blue soles.  The over abundance of blue is overkill in my book.

Are foams on the same boat as retro Jordan's in terms of declining quality? I never owned a pair of 97s. I have some recent releases and they seem consistent in quality. The normal stuff like glue, scratches, and color discoloration. But other than that my 09 royals are on my par quality rise with my newer releases.

Are foams on the same boat as retro Jordan's in terms of declining quality? I never owned a pair of 97s. I have some recent releases and they seem consistent in quality. The normal stuff like glue, scratches, and color discoloration. But other than that my 09 royals are on my par quality rise with my newer releases.

From what i know, the quality is steady. My oldest pair is the 09 royals, and my newest is the white outs, but in comparison to older pairs, I'd have to say they are keeping up. Definitely not pulling a JB.

I think the blue sole is a nice touch, it will also prevent yellowing. The sample has an ice sole and lighter grey, the general release looks way better with the darker wolf grey and blue trans sole, IMO. Quality with foams has been consistent, all shoes have little quality control issues, that's unavoidable. But Nike and foams are no where near comparable to Jordan brand as far as subpar quality and defects. I don't mind paying $220 for foams, honestly it just weeds out less serious buyers.

I think these would look horrible with a black sole, it wouldn't match that blue or grey at all...would'nt make sense on this shoe.

Sample:
View media item 460055
Release Pair: That blue is so dope, people are gonna regret sleeping on these just like the Suns.
View media item 460056

Care to elaborate? I've never bought from them but I remember them from the space jam release in 09

I know plenty of people that buy from VMVinc, their shoes are legit and fine... The big beef started when they had the concord release. Early release sites sold pairs early with a translucent toe cap, and when release day came the RD pairs had a milky toe, so it sparked a huge issue and blowback and basically shut down air randy and some other sites. People had no problem buying from those guys before hand tho, honestly I don't see an issue buying shoes from them, specially nike shoes. People say they sell grey market shoes... It's all personal preference. But this discussion belongs in the grey market thread, so I'm not gonna debate it here.

Back
Top Bottom