Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Are these supposed to be more of a general release? I hope so. I'm sick of failing on pairs with all the bots being used.

Not necessary pertaining to just this model, but do all Foamposite Ones vary in sizing? I ask because while my size 9 Jet Fighter and Suns fit the same, my Polarized Pink model had to be a 9.5. All 3 pairs measured the same in length and width.

I love how everyone says easy pass, come Saturday morning, they will be the same that say easy cop.  It happens every week! 

I think the blue sole is a nice touch, it will also prevent yellowing. The sample has an ice sole and lighter grey, the general release looks way better with the darker wolf grey and blue trans sole, IMO. Quality with foams has been consistent, all shoes have little quality control issues, that's unavoidable. But Nike and foams are no where near comparable to Jordan brand as far as subpar quality and defects. I don't mind paying $220 for foams, honestly it just weeds out less serious buyers.

I think these would look horrible with a black sole, it wouldn't match that blue or grey at all...would'nt make sense on this shoe.

Sample:
View media item 460055
Release Pair: That blue is so dope, people are gonna regret sleeping on these just like the Suns.
View media item 460056
I say white > grey. Would've bought if they stuck with the sample.

Not if you just take good care of them. Yellowing/getting dirty shouldn't be an issue as long as you know how to keep shoes clean. It's why people still buy white AF1s.

But it's the same reason why everybody was so afraid of the white out foams

pass...da liner and laces on foams should always be black or darker then da foam in general.

The shoe definitely looks better in person, but still passing on them.

you think so?

I saw them Saturday and really thought the gloss finish was poor in comparison to the metallic reds and the suns. skip pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom