Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

They were built for basketball use 15 years ago and did fine. Technology has advanced but this doesn't mean old technology can't still do the trick. It's not like these are built like chucks

They were built for basketball use 15 years ago and did fine. Technology has advanced but this doesn't mean old technology can't still do the trick. It's not like these are built like chucks

So you're saying quality of craftsmanship as well as materials hasn't changed in 15 years?

Current Foams are not BUILT for basketball, they're BUILT for casual wear.

Potomac Mills Nike Outlet is GARBAGE!  The last thing they had worth my attention was the Cough Drop foams and Penny 2 Atlantic Blue and a few air max 90's.  I think they (employees) snatch everything before they have a chance to hit the shelves.  I've known a few of those managers for years, so I wouldn't put it past them.  Thank God for SneakerSteal.com

U know chris warnacke?

So you're saying quality of craftsmanship as well as materials hasn't changed in 15 years?

Current Foams are not BUILT for basketball, they're BUILT for casual wear.

reading is fundamental. no need to repeat exactly what i just said

Well UPS just left my door dropping off my pair from NDC
I was afraid to look them over

But I looked them over and just a few tiny glue spots and one or two long threads that need to be clipped

Last edited:
So after seeing how everyone is complaining about the quality of their foams, I decided to look at my pair again.. A small glue stain on the grey upper in mines smh, any advice on what to use to remove that? Doesn't really bother me but if I can remove then it don't hurt

Mine have those little dings in the all the time... Just not that bad, I wonder what it's from.

the foamposite is an actual liquid material. these are just imperfections and air bubbles, exactly like how you see "fish eyes" in automotive paint work. its bound to happen

the foamposite is an actual liquid material. these are just imperfections and air bubbles, exactly like how you see "fish eyes" in automotive paint work. its bound to happen

I'm aware what foams are made of...

Def not from air, it's probably some type of debris in the molds that leaves a dent when the shoe is forming.

I'm aware what foams are made of...

Def not from air, it's probably some type of debris in the molds that leaves a dent when the shoe is forming.

Nah. If that were the case, all pairs in that size would have identical markings.

Finally got my pair from JJ! These things are stupid sick in person!

Last edited by a moderator:
My pewter foams came with a piece of shoe paper IN the sole. Between the sole and foam on toe.

Still there haha. Size of half a dime, but irritating none the less

Well UPS just left my door dropping off my pair from NDC
I was afraid to look them over

But I looked them over and just a few tiny glue spots and one or two long threads that need to be clipped

Shoes look great. Except that the grey upper looks dirty...?

Last edited:
I can't tell if these soles are clear or blue trans. Held them up to my suns foams and they looked way more blue. Idk why they did the suns soles with the white underneath and these with the black. The black looks a million times better, they should have done both that way.

Back
Top Bottom