Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

These joints is so fire in person. glad i was able to cop.

that $240+ after taxes hurt tho.

went to my local FTA today and still they have plenty of sizes left might pick me up another pair this weekend (with discounts off course
laugh.gif
)  but i gotta get 2 pairs of toro 4s first
tired.gif

Last edited:
^^these are decent compared to the other two foams releasing
grin.gif
 still a no look pass though

I think there's still another Foam out there with very limited info about it.  Based off these tweet exchanges, it def has my curiosity.

1. guy kilby  ‏@g_c_kilby8413 Feb

@GentryTwo3 eh money, any chance of a Cloak or Chameleon foam 1?

Collapse
    4:51 PM - 13 Feb 13  · Details

Tweet text
    Reply to @GentryTwo3

Image will appear as a link

2. gentry humphrey  ‏@GentryTwo320 Feb

@g_c_kilby84 sumpin close comin

Expand

3. I got sole selders  ‏@whatabarberwel20 Feb

@GentryTwo3 anyway you can help me get a pair of corks? I was told if you don't ask the answer will always be no. Ha.

Expand

Last edited:
got my pair from kicks USA earlier today they sent me a free shirt pretty cool plus no tax or shipping on their website.

after hearing all the stories about flaws and inconsistencies in these foams I was pretty much expecting my pair To have some sort of flaw but it's actually pretty damn perfect. Pleasant ly surprised.

Really dope cw this is one of those pairs I want to unds right away.

Last edited:
These are junk, sending mine back to NDC today. I wanted to like them, the metallic blue looks nice, but the gray is so ugly. Too bad they don't come out with these in a black upper. I actually like this glossy blue more than the royals but they gray makes these look really cheap/cheesey

Back
Top Bottom