Penny III LE Release?

I see these on ndc but my local Footlocker doesn't have them, or just doesn't yet. I'm in Texas and I know we kind of get things late. Theyshowed me some Foamposite Pro's all black they were getting on Jan 19th but I got the Foamposite ONE'S I wanted and I'm a huge Penny fan so I gottaget these just don't want to order them. Want to make sure they fit like they did way back when before I cop.

On a side note, since Nike is retro'ing all these shoes they need to retro the Nike Air Wayup, Nike Air UP, Nike Air Go LWP, and the Nike Air FlightOne

No hate whatsoever but with those shoes Nike needs to retro, you're preaching to the choir. We all feel that way for the most part. As far as the Penny 3,in OG's I had to get a half size bigger, and from what I hear these are pretty true to the OG.

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

I see these on ndc but my local Footlocker doesn't have them, or just doesn't yet. I'm in Texas and I know we kind of get things late. They showed me some Foamposite Pro's all black they were getting on Jan 19th but I got the Foamposite ONE'S I wanted and I'm a huge Penny fan so I gotta get these just don't want to order them. Want to make sure they fit like they did way back when before I cop.

On a side note, since Nike is retro'ing all these shoes they need to retro the Nike Air Wayup, Nike Air UP, Nike Air Go LWP, and the Nike Air Flight One

You can get a pair on eBay for well below retail already. As for comparing sizing, you could ask here:

http://niketalk.com/topic/103744

My real question is just wanting to know if they're in Footlockers to order in store and if so does anybody have a product number because they're noton the website yet? Yeah I'm waiting on the white/blue too but I saw those on sneakerfiles or whatever for an August release date so I got time onthose....although people have said in the Penny III thread that they'll release in March. If so that's bad business because the 1/2 Cent comes out thatmonth too and if I had to choose I'd HAVE to go with the 1/2 Cent.

Preciate it. Just looking for some info on a Footlocker product number so I can order them from my bro. If I gotta pay retail then I'm a wait on thewhite/blue

EazyDoesIt1 wrote:

On a side note, since Nike is retro'ing all these shoes they need to retro the Nike Air Wayup, Nike Air UP, Nike Air Go LWP, and the Nike Air Flight One

I'm a jerk, I know...
tongue.gif

24vn0gl.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

EazyDoesIt1 wrote:

I'm a jerk, I know...
tongue.gif

24vn0gl.jpg

Nice set man, thats a collection to be proud of.

EazyDoesIt1 wrote:

I'm a jerk, I know...
tongue.gif

24vn0gl.jpg

pimp.gif
You're killing me with those. You don't happen tohave a pair of Air Gones?

Located in the Dallas area. Checked Valley View and Southwest Center (Red Bird) and neither Footlocker had them.

They showed me some Foamposite Pro's all black they were getting on Jan 19th
thats news to me, did you actually see the pro's? is this next year?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

They showed me some Foamposite Pro's all black they were getting on Jan 19th
thats news to me, did you actually see the pro's? is this next year?

Purplehazen - This thread is old. Real old.

Also, Dallas gets most of the good releases...he just wasn't checking the right spots.

EazyDoesIt1 wrote:

I'm a jerk, I know...
tongue.gif

24vn0gl.jpg

Those Air Ups are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Those need to be retroed ASAP

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Threaddiggin'? This is from last year. Lol

...and the Way Ups were a lousy shoe to boot.
Looked and felt like a discount Air Penny.

Originally Posted by swingshot

sircharles2ol3 said:
Threaddiggin'? This is from last year. Lol

...and the Way Ups were a lousy shoe to boot.
Looked and felt like a discount Air Penny.

yea i googled a pic for that 90's thread and these came up.. lol i didn't even care about when this was posted

Back
Top Bottom