People that don't say thank you when you hold the door UNAPPRECIATION

Unappreciated. I've also noticed that this is happening more and more. Next time someone doesn't say thank you, I'm slapping a ##+!%.

I know seriously like its not that hard to say thank you, i only do it for my friends or girlfriend because i know they going to say thank you or gracias ihave some Mexican friends
laugh.gif

no mattter what ill open it, i dont care if they say thank you or not but it feels good to do something nice for another person. theres always gonna be somepeople that are rude but dont let their action judge you to change your ways next time

sometimes i just kinda kick or push it a bit so it's open for them if they speed up and catch it.

happens to me all the time. i try to keep it to myself

once i opened the door and this +!++# just mumbled, "excuse me," almost shoving me in the process
smh.gif

How is ya name 'Thug Life'... and you worried about people being polite?
laugh.gif

The worst is when you hold the door for 1 person and like 8 people walk through like you're the doorman
mad.gif
laugh.gif

yea i don't want to sound like i'm holding the door just to hear someone say thank you, i'm holding it to be nice whether they appreciate it ornot. i won't say you're welcome outloud but when they say thank you it makes me feel better knowing i did something to brighten someone else's daywith something small like holding the door for them.

Not even that serious...

It's reflex for me I don't mind doing nice things/gestures for people without receiving anything in return. Don't expect *!!# because most peopleare @%%$+%#@ by nature regardless.

Altruism
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

sometimes i just kinda kick or push it a bit so it's open for them if they speed up and catch it.
same here...i just hold the door out as long as i possibly can.

but if i see them right behind me in decent proximity usually i'll hold it open, i think 90% of people will say thanks or thank you. at least from whati've seen.

Back
Top Bottom