People that don't say thank you when you hold the door UNAPPRECIATION

yea, it is kinda rude not to say thank you i guess...barely ever happens though around here.

No you know whats really unappreciated? When you say hi to someone..they acknowledge you spook to them..but they keep walking like you didnt say anything.People are so rude down here.

i never do anything expecting something in return, this way im never disapointed.
smile.gif

yeah i get this a lot...

im not gunna lie, mostly the asian women are the ones that don't even appreciate it

I was talking about this the other day. The worst is when someone holds the door for you but your like 10 steps away and you have to do the half trot to makeit to the door.
laugh.gif

I think people hold doors more out in Cali or something... I was out in NY chilin' with my homie and when I held doors for people he was laughing saying"people won't even know what to do out here with you doing that"...

the worst is when some frumpy ol fugly broad thinks you are trying to hit on her nasty self, so she puts her head down and pushes by you...

yo if im holding the door...and if they dont say thanks like halfway past the door..I just let go and let it hit them in the back
devil.gif

WORD! i hate that i did this for some white lady and she gave me the
indifferent.gif
and didntsay nothing......

word if i dont see them pick up the pace a little bit or acknowledge that im holding the door open for them i let go when they get close enough, works bestwith the doors that close faster than expected. one time i had this lady give me a dirty look when i did that. ohh well

i always think about that...i remember one day i was in vegas and just kept track at what kind of people say thankyou...yes i know lame
roll.gif

but every race would say thankyou but i never heard one asian say it...no offense

but maybe it was just me
eyes.gif

I don't mind that. I do it out of habit, not to be courteous. It's the people who take they sweet *## time when they know somebody is holdin' thedoor open for them. C'mon #@+!*, put some pep in your step.

rude people who don't hold doors for you are *!+%+*#*. It happens to me a alot. I would hold the door and the walk right in w/o a thank you. I just screamout "yourwelcome" real loud.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which is why 9/10 I don't hold the door for random people.. I couldn't careless if the door closes in their face.[/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom