Askin for dating advice on a sneaker forums

I hate this Generation of lames all of ya

If you smoke you smoke dont nobody care stop posting pics you damn hippie 

Im only 23 by the way

pimp.gif
  And I'm only 21.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I hate the cornballs who act like weed is the miracle plant.Dudes who are dependent on weed to make them happy . idiots who love to pretend that weed has no adverse affects on you.Dudes who love to cite random documentaries and joe rogan.Lames who smoke to fit in .Lames who are lazy bums because of weed.Fake lobbyist who pretend drug cartels don't kill folks over weed or people don't get into fights over weed.Who pretend weed doesn't lead to other drug usage .Dudes who pretend that Weed doesn't harm the people in the vicinity as far as second hand smoke.Idiots who pretend failing a drug test due to weed is Un fair and act like weed Doesnt effect performance.Enjoy your habit and coughing up your lungs and wrecking your heart you guys are no better than functional alcoholics and smokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

why do you have a problem with what others do with theyre lives? they are not harming you or themselves so what do you care?
non smokers and non drinkers always think theyre all high and mighty. always looking down on someone else for !$@! that doesnt concern them.

people who smoke arent the problem. dumb ##%+% who are in other peoples business forcing their beliefs and opinions on others are the problem
take a sit brah.

Like i said "friends". people that i have known for years, people that i care about. im not talking about random dudes i say what's up to. my problem is that my "friends" say they not addicted but act otherwise. 
marijuana addiction? are you serious? shut the $$$@ up. it aint that serious. weed is not addictive. you make it sound like they on that rock.
"have you ever sucked a ^%$& for weed?" once again shut the $$$@ up

What is going on with you guy?  I thought smokers were supposed to be relaxed
roll.gif

Medical Organic Cannabis has never hurt anyone. It is proven to be less harmful than most substances the human population consume. How can you worry about cannabis when the air you breathe does more harm.
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to. Jimi

I don't smoke never have never will, plus i hate the smell.. my friends know this so when they do they just step aside.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by cartune

Overall I just hate these

Rolling Paper smoking

Fake lean drinkin

MDMA poppin

Im an atheist cause Youtube told me to be

Tattos on my face and my arms "why you wont hire me tho?"

Anti-Bullying

Skinny pants wearing

Skateboard falling

Iphone

Twitter follow back face

Facebook statusin about nothing looking

Lazy bums

Wall Street Occupyin

Instagramin

Cant write a research paper when you got a damn library x10 on your phone

Conspiracy about everything cause I believe anything presented visually

Young Money repping

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" typing

"Thats Dope" writing

Who is Paul McCartney

Rosa Parks is overated

Kobe better than MJ

Joining Network Marketing companies flexin like you a boss

Red flag waving

I make beats no you dont you make noise

Im only 23 by the way

pimp.gif
  And I'm only 21.
to add:
double arm sleeve while balling

dubstep listening

t@1K 1!K3 7tising

music was better in the 90s 

people who dont mind losing in pick up games 

Originally Posted by Sea man

Originally Posted by CJ616

Rolling Paper smoking

Fake lean drinkin

MDMA poppin

Anti-Bullying

Skinny pants wearing

Skateboard falling

Iphone

Twitter follow back face

Lazy bums

Wall Street Occupyin

Instagramin

Young Money repping

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" typing

"Thats Dope" writing

Who is Paul McCartney

Rosa Parks is overated

Kobe better than MJ

Red flag waving

Im only 23 by the way

pimp.gif
  And I'm only 21.
to add:
double arm sleeve while balling

dubstep listening

t@1K 1!K3 7tising

music was better in the 90s 

people who dont mind losing in pick up games 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://gifsoup.com/]

Originally Posted by skylerof209

I may light one for ++$% thou just for the hell of it. but besides that I only smoke legals.(synthetic/hookah/etc)

30t6p3b.gif

Why?

That %@## will mess you up man

Originally Posted by red mpls

take a sit brah.

Like i said "friends". people that i have known for years, people that i care about. im not talking about random dudes i say what's up to. my problem is that my "friends" say they not addicted but act otherwise. 
marijuana addiction? are you serious? shut the $$$@ up. it aint that serious. weed is not addictive. you make it sound like they on that rock.

roll.gif
hahaha this guy. addiction is not just physical, it could also be psychological. im speakin from personal experience and from what i have seen. so like i said take a sit brah and stop giving the a** for weed. 
sick.gif

roll.gif
hahaha this guy. addiction is not just physical, it could also be psychological. im speakin from personal experience and from what i have seen. so like i said take a sit brah and stop giving the a** for weed. 
sick.gif
never seen half baked? and trust me it aint addictive. i used to smoke multiple blunts a day and ive quit cold turkey for months at a time with no side affects or withdrawals
i smoke cuz i want to not cuz im addicted. i havent smoked since last saturday and im perfectly fine. just cuz someone likees to do something often doesnt mean theyre addicted.

show me proof that its addictive. scientific proof. not just my friends smoke alot so theyre addicted

and mpls stupid people who talk outta they *%% annoy me

oh yea happy holidays folks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 x20

Rolling Paper smoking

Fake lean drinkin

MDMA poppin

Anti-Bullying

Skinny pants wearing

Skateboard falling

Iphone

Twitter follow back face

Lazy bums

Wall Street Occupyin

Instagramin

Young Money repping

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" typing

"Thats Dope" writing

Who is Paul McCartney

Rosa Parks is overated

Kobe better than MJ

Red flag waving

Im only 23 by the way

I like this.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yall are crazy. The smell is the best part outside of actually smoking it.

I cannot pretend... I do take pleasure in the aroma that emanates from Marijuana and the different variations of said substance.
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

I used to think this, but came to realize it goes both ways.

Do you. That's all that really matters.

I was the biggest stoner and all of a sudden I quit cold turkey.  I went from one spectrum to the other and it's w/e.  Live and let live.  It's pretty stupid how people on social media advertise that +%#! though.

P.S. weed is a drug and so is alcohol.

roll.gif
sick.gif
never seen half baked? and trust me it aint addictive. i used to smoke multiple blunts a day and ive quit cold turkey for months at a time with no side affects or withdrawals
i smoke cuz i want to not cuz im addicted. i havent smoked since last saturday and im perfectly fine. just cuz someone likees to do something often doesnt mean theyre addicted.

show me proof that its addictive. scientific proof. not just my friends smoke alot so theyre addicted

and mpls stupid people who talk outta they !!* annoy me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 x20

You smoking blunts daily then quitting cold turkey =/= marijuana not being addictive, though. For people with an addictive personality, too much of ANYTHING can make them an addict (alcohol, weed, cigarettes, etc.). If the body becomes dependent on any substance, then an addiction is present.

....be cool roll up and be high.....all that look at me $#%! is lame

i dont consider myself a smoker...havent in 1 1/2 years.....even when i did it was like 2 times a month avg....nothing serious

Originally Posted by digitalO22

sick.gif

and mpls stupid people who talk outta they !!* annoy me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 x20

You smoking blunts daily then quitting cold turkey =/= marijuana not being addictive, though. For people with an addictive personality, too much of ANYTHING can make them an addict (alcohol, weed, cigarettes, etc.). If the body becomes dependent on any substance, then an addiction is present.
Physical addictions to marijuana are not possible. Sit down guy.
Psychological addiction kind of is, but only to the extent that people just decide they want to be high all the time. Even if you purged all the weed off the face of the earth, no one would show withdrawal effects.

I have no problems with smokers at all. My friends can smoke or get high all they want, but I just keep my distance when they do that because the smell is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Happy 420 to the smokers... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just came off a month t-break...feelsgood.

I see alotta haters against the tokers.  While you dudes is miserable with life the rest of us are having a good @## time.  Do you though
laugh.gif

For all you dumbasses that say the psychological addiction is whatever, all of you are dumbasses. I used to smoke everyday and I still do and let me tell you that weed is one helluva drug because there's not really a reason to stop and it makes everything better. It's addicting because it's awesome, and it's also pretty awesome that this "addiction" doesn't really mess you up. There definitely are withdrawal effects such as loss of appetite, difficult sleeping, boredom, or lots of free time. Weed is not a completely unaddictive substance. If it were, then weed would suck.

Back
Top Bottom