Peter Rosenberg says Jay-Z is riding Kanye West's Coattails & gets checked by Jay

The truth is that both MCHG and Yeezus sucked.

/thread
how did yeezus suck?

you cant just say an album sucks

liking music is ur opinion not a fact
so you cant say it sucks. u can only say u dont like it
You are correct--I don't like it.  It sucks.  And I don't like it because of how much it sucks.  

Heard Yeezus 1 or 2 times and have no desire to ever hear it again.  Same goes for MCHG.  

lets be real tho we all know yeezus > mchg

The interview that sparked it.

Questions.

Did Ye' put extra years on the back end of Hov's career? Definitely Yes
Did Ye' make HOV? No
Was Magna poppin w/o Ye? Yes
Would HOV top 5 DOA w/o Ye? Yes
Can you compare Yeezus to Magna? Hell No

i can agree with this :smokin
rosenberg a dam fool tho :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in Jay for actually responding smh I thought/hoped he was smarter than that, responding to trolls gives them credibility and even more ammo :smh:.

Yeezus isn't rap tho, MCHG is clearly more rap than that album ever will be. i don't even know what kind of genre you could call it :lol:

Yeezus sounds like Mario Kart when you run over one of those banana peels

Last edited:
Yeezus was a fantastic album. It was groundbreaking, unconventional, and at times beautiful. I loved how it would go from gritty dingy beats, to elaborate orchestral symphonic melodies at the drop of a hat. You guys need to open your eyes and realize it was WAY before it's time. 

Ye DID keep Jay alive though...he was on his way out with the Black Album anyways...

Yeezus 10 years from now >>>

Just wait on it.

I understand the textures in the the album completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Rosenberg is a clown, says anything for shock value in hopes to attract attention.

It's weird to see people arguing which is better between MCHG and Yeezus, they were both mediocre at best,

Yeezus was a fantastic album. It was groundbreaking, unconventional, and at times beautiful. I loved how it would go from gritty dingy beats, to elaborate orchestral symphonic melodies at the drop of a hat. You guys need to open your eyes and realize it was WAY before it's time. 

SN to post ratio is out of this world.

Jay fans are delusional if they think MCHG was great. I think most Ye fans can admit that Yeezus was half-*****.

Alright ya'll just watch 5-10 years from now Yeezus will be appreciated.

Jay fans are delusional if they think MCHG was great. I think most Ye fans can admit that Yeezus was half-*****.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Back
Top Bottom