Pharrell vs Timbaland who ya got?

• Pharrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timbaland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mrtarheel

Supporter
Got into an arguement on Facebook about who is better. I thought it was a joke its gotta be Pharrell right?

Pharrell by far. Timberland steals beats which any self respecting musician or anyone who creates their work would be ashamed of doing. Disgusted when i found out about him jacking crystal castles.

Pharrell by far. Timberland steals beats which any self respecting musician or anyone who creates their work would be ashamed of doing. Disgusted when i found out about him jacking crystal castles.
Hey do you have a link for this?

Pharrell got more swag but I question how much he has to do with the Neptunes and is more just the face

So Timb gets my vote

its a toss up. like brah said what Timbo did with aaliyah was classic. but i *** with neptunes cuz they put more steet cats on 

Last edited:
On mobile just google his name and crystal castles. He basically recreated the entire thing after hearing it and got to label it his own. Its on one of jt's songs. Ayo technology.

this is tough forreal...Im a go with the neptunes since Ive liked more songs produced by them

On mobile just google his name and crystal castles. He basically recreated the entire thing after hearing it and got to label it his own. Its on one of jt's songs. Ayo technology.

He didnt recreate it, they both sampled it from the same high voltage sid collection 8-bit sample CD. No of them created it, they just happened to use it by coincidence.

False. He's been caught more than once. And for the record to see how sampling works go listen to gdps sucuumb. Aviciis levels. (Thats just off the top of my head) how artists use the same samples and dont sound like the exact same tune.

False. He's been caught more than once. And for the record to see how sampling works go listen to gdps sucuumb. Aviciis levels. (Thats just off the top of my head) how artists use the same samples and dont sound like the exact same tune.

I know how sampling works. People borrow inspiration from different places. Everyone does it, and if you didnt knw, now you do.

How is this even debatable? Timbo wins, hands down. I actually like both producers as well but this shouldn't even be close.:smh: people don't realize that a lot of the snares and synth sounds that weren't cool to use or popin in the 90's and 2k's timb made standard.Even certain beat patterns. If we are talking OVERALL production, like the final product, with the song and track, Timb is way too creative. Not taking anything away from the Neps. People need to realize behind almost every major producer that people rave about, is a production team. Timb+Danger+OtherTeamMembers> Chad+Pharell+otherTeamMembers. Done

Timbo  
pimp.gif

How is this even debatable? Timbo wins, hands down. I actually like both producers as well but this shouldn't even be close.
mean.gif
people don't realize that a lot of the snares and synth sounds that weren't cool to use or popin in the 90's and 2k's timb made standard.Even certain beat patterns. If we are talking OVERALL production, like the final product, with the song and track, Timb is way too creative. Not taking anything away from the Neps. People need to realize behind almost every major producer that people rave about, is a production team. Timb+Danger+OtherTeamMembers> Chad+Pharell+otherTeamMembers. Done
How is debatable??

This beat right here was played on every lunch table in America back in the day

Neptunes beats still sounds fresh 11 years later. 

Pharrell/Neptunes are more melodic and play multiple instruments. Tim is more beat driven and a master at programming drums and finding and flipping obscure samples from around the world (usually arabic). They both have had their ups and downs. Everyone is talking about Tim now that Justin dropped this new album. It depends on who they work with too.
I would have loved to see them both work with Mj. If the Neptunes ever work with Justin again I'm sure they would give him better music, but I'm still NOT picking I love both producers!:tongue:

Last edited:
I'm hoping you mean The Neptunes and not just Pharrell. Anyways, I'd go with Neptunes. Timbo is incredible though.

Back
Top Bottom