*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

i honestly haven't watched much of Pryor. Why are y'all so high on dude? Like I said, I don't have an opinion on dude besides the game against us and he did look good.

Cut: agholor, Kelce, mckelvin, Mathews

Injury settlement with Ron brooks

Restructure: celek and peters

Trade: kendricks, barwin and sproles

Last edited:
i honestly haven't watched much of Pryor. Why are y'all so high on dude? Like I said, I don't have an opinion on dude besides the game against us and he did look good.

Big Fast and Physical ..only been playing WR for a year and atleast locates the ball better then anybody we have on the roster

Give me Pryor over alshon..

And tempted to say go Marshall on the last year of his deal too (assuming we go rookie high in the draft)

I'm not even upset my expectations have been reset to week 1 and I'm cool knowing we have a real franchise QB

And let Bennie walk, pay Pryor if he's available

Last edited:
Bennie depends on price.. but if we can clear the space then I would love to have dude back

Treggs is a prime example of giving that lowdraft or undrafted a chance man . I feel like him & turner should take more of Trasgholor snaps .

Nolan has played better as of late. Bogus PI call gonna happen but I'd rather see him on Julio. Has the size and speed to matchup. Just gotta turn his goddamn head

I'm lowkey still hot about that roughing the passer no call

Jordan Matthews turning INSIDE on a back shoulder fade on 4th and 10 at the 12 yard line with the game on the line is a microcosm of our WRs this year.

Jordan Matthews turning INSIDE on a back shoulder fade on 4th and 10 at the 12 yard line with the game on the line is a microcosm of our WRs this year.
The route was supposed to go inside. Carson floated it too far to the outside. Carson and Doug both confirmed that. Jordan SHOULDVE adjusted but you cant put the blame entirely on him on that play

This. Legit can't stand the Cowboys or most of their fans.
They are some unbearable people. Two "fans" I know said they stopped watching in the 3rd and only caught the tail end of that "comeback." :x Disgusting. Most of them are front runners similar to Lebron's 1st year in Miami steez.

Back
Top Bottom