*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Also sproles gettig WAY too many carries. At some point we have to see what smallwood got

Edit. Just seen pederson officially named sproles the #1 back...

Last edited:
sick.gif

Also sproles gettig WAY too many carries. At some point we have to see what smallwood got

:smh: Sproles is gonna break in half running behind this line. I get Mathews fumbled in two 4th quarters but damn, does he not lead the team in TD's? Doug is insane, no way around it.

:smh: Sproles is gonna break in half running behind this line. I get Mathews fumbled in two 4th quarters but damn, does he not lead the team in TD's? Doug is insane, no way around it.

Cause we give him goal line carries..

As I've been saying need to get Smallwood and barner more involved.. and considering the state of our WRs, could have sproles out there with a one of those guys

Y'all want Mathews on the field ? I'm done with him. Sproles ain't been hurt yet..with our lack of weapons he should have the ball 15-20 times a game. Get Smallwood the remainder of the carries

Get sproles 15 touches.. carries get Smallwood and barner more involved

I'm fine with having Sproles as our #1 RB at this point, but on 3rd and short, we gotta go to a bigger back. But if Doug can stop being cute and calling bubble screens, draws, or pitch outs to get 2-3 yards, that would be great...

edit

Also, get rid of the play where Wentz keeps the ball and tries to run it for short yardage, doesn't work. :smh:

Last edited:
Taking a look at the 4th & 10 play for the potential game winning TD to JMatt, I'm curious to know if the ball was going to JMatt no matter what. Because it looks like DGB had a step on his defender, and if Wentz looked his way, he could have thrown a dart right down the middle for a TD..... (DGB is on the bottom left of the screen cap)

View media item 2223856

Last edited:
Cause we give him goal line carries..

As I've been saying need to get Smallwood and barner more involved.. and considering the state of our WRs, could have sproles out there with a one of those guys

that's my point, he can get short yardage because of his size. Sproles ain't pushing no piles and has to make a hundred jukes just to get free. I don't think you can rely on that for the bulk of the carrires. Gotta divide it up

Taking a look at the 4th & 10 play for the potential game winning TD to JMatt, I'm curious to know if the ball was going to JMatt no matter what. Because it looks like DGB had a step on his defender, and if Wentz looked his way, he could have thrown a dart right down the middle for a TD..... (DGB is on the bottom left of the screen cap)

View media item 2223856

middle of the field was so open since the Giants sent everyone up the middle, thought that was the better option than a damn fade to Matthews

Last edited:
Paul Turner may just be better then Agholor but the coaches won't let him play
Paul Turner IS better than Agholor. He can catch, Aggy cant lol Agholor is a better route runner and faster (which doesnt mean much since he's too weak to get off a press)

Im not gonna overhyped Treggs Like most have done so far but im excited for the kid & i want him to take Agholor snaps with Turner . & he need to gain some muscle get at least to 190-195

Last edited:
can you also believe that Wentz should have at least 12-15 TD's if these dudes would actually catch the ball smh .

[quote name="jetsetkev" url="/t/642220/philadelphia-eagles-official-2016-season-thread-home-of-the-5-time-paper-toss-champ/3210#post_26880789"

Ehh it's all over the internet , Twitter IG most are calling him the second coming of Djax
[/quote]

lol ppl jus excited for a possible compepetent reciever. Says more about the traah we have

Last edited:
whatever gets them to accept agholor gotta go.. only wasted money I want is on chase Daniel, since I assume he's not going anywhere

clear as much cap space as we can to make moves

Yea we need to send Treggs deep often and have someone run a in route underneath everytime. Either the D will overplay Treggs (throw underneath) or take the shot. That's basically what DeSean did half the time tbh besides aligator arming passes on the middle and screens

was watching nfl live today and they were talking about how eagles going heavy on WR next year...I can see us throwing money at alshon for sure

Back
Top Bottom