*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I'm down for Davis if he drops to the 2nd round. Reminds me more of Brandon Marshall than of the lazy comparison to Jmatt

Taking him in the mid 1st would feel like a reach if Dalvin Cook would still be on the board.

We could always trade up with our 2nd and Kendricks/Barwin etc

Go hit up YouTube man.. I doubt John Ross makes it to the 2nd at this point, maybe if he shows up to the combine and is super tiny.. like desean tiny

No way he makes it to round 2

Williams and Davis both going top 20.. ditto cook

I was on YouTube. That's how I came to the Brandon Marshall comparison for Davis.

I admit I still need to look at the other rb options besides Cook and the dbs as well. Cook would be perfect for this offense

If Mike Williams is off the board I'm more inclined to take Cook if he's still around

Cook changes the whole dynamic of the offense

Carson is going to shatter the record for most pass attempts by an Eagles QB in a single season

WTF are they doing?!?

Carson is going to shatter the record for most pass attempts by an Eagles QB in a single season

WTF are they doing?!?
hilarious when our Oline is falling apart.. and our WRs cant get separation.. and if they do, strong possibility they don't catch it

then you remember they intended to sit him for the year to work out some kinks in his mechanics

mean.gif

I mean I'm glad he's getting the reps and building the film to work from.. but we are well aware we need to address certain things about the offense outside of him

Dede Westbrook is most likely gonna fall in the draft due to character concerns stemming from two separate Domestic Violence arrests. If he does in fact fall, I'd like to see the Eagles take a stab at him.

apparently Brandon Brooks missed those two games because of anxiety :smh: how do you make it this far as a professional athlete and can't handle game day jitters?

Back
Top Bottom