*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

On a 3 step drop.

This was telling of how bad Chip screwed us. Letting our weapons go and not investing at all in the Line.

Can't nobody tell me Wentz not a stud

With a better RT, Carson does not get sacked.....

He drove it down the field w one time out to the red zone with those terrible receivers. Man will be great with better receivers and oline

This game isn't the one I'd use to make that assumption

Na its just another example of how much we gotta work on but man i really wish i felt like i can trust Carson late but i just dont. He feels like a Favre type QB. Gon put up great stats & win but at times makes a crazy game losing play. He only a rookie but so far this is how i feel bout him

Wentz was running for his life all day. We're gonna have quite the conundrum come draft time and free agency cuz O-Line is as big an issue as all the other holes on this team if you ask me.

Can't blame Carson on that last series. His offensive line has reserves that shouldn't even be starting on a CFL team.

He had NO chance of letting the play develop especially on that Kerrigan play. :smh:

Wentz was running for his life all day. We're gonna have quite the conundrum come draft time and free agency cuz O-Line is as big an issue as all the other holes on this team if you ask me.

If we can depend on Lane ( Big If ) I don't think it's that bad. Big V and Isaac have been solid ..it's time to say goodbye to Peters tho

Last edited:
We gotta pray lane's suit vs the league and players association goes well..

Too many other needs.. and having that spot taken care of is huge

Back
Top Bottom