*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Everything from us trading up to get Wentz, Vikes needing a QB after Teddy went down was just sheer luck. Getting our first back was HUGE, and for it to be as high as #14 is a huge come up.

Give me Dalvin Cook.

Last edited:
My hope: mike Williams, Corey Davis or dalvin cook

Worst case: Sidney jones, teez tabor, Derek Barnett or Quincey Wilson

We need the following to go before use:

The obvious: Garrett and Allen

Hopefully: fournette, peppers and Adams.. and any QBs.. also cam Robinson

And hopefully OJ Howard (heard it some draft source he would go top 10)

Every team after San Diego ahead of us could take one of the WRs ..and I could see Cook landing in Carolina or NO

If we lose the coin flip I don't think the Colts pass on Dalvin

Going to need the Browns to go Myles Garret first and then a QB ..and maybe the Cardinals draft a replacement for Palmer instead of a successor of Fitz

I feel like the coin toss is going to determine whether or not cook falls to us. I dont see NO going rb tho, maybe car.

I really wish there was another way of sorting out a tiebreaker for a draft pick. Really, a coin flip???? Smh.

Every team after San Diego ahead of us could take one of the WRs ..and I could see Cook landing in Carolina or NO

Draft is always weird but we need the usual suspects to get pushed up: QBs, pass rushers and DBs

And really I only want 1 of my "hopes" to be on the board when it comes our pick, cause lord knows I don't want any of them or the "worst case" + john ross in our division

Dude looks way bigger in their white unis

If draft goes like Miller posted, we would have a shot at Davis and mccaffrey.. but Davis and foreman sure as shht ain't bad

But dude is legit.. we end up with any of my "hopes" we're in a great spot

Back
Top Bottom