*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Need that rumor of him going back to be true.. remove any temptation whatsoever

Adoree seems like the type of gadget guy Doug would want to use on O, but as a corner I'm not even sure what Schwartz wants. Dudes a playmaker nonetheless

Mike Williams could legit fall to the Eagles

I really think Corey Davis goes before him

I don't want anyone from USC

Wouldn't surprise me at all if cook went over fournette and Davis went over Williams

Adoree in the 2nd I'm cool with

But yea curious to see how dude's neck checks out and the impact that has on his stock

Wouldn't surprise me at all if cook went over fournette and Davis went over Williams

Adoree in the 2nd I'm cool with

But yea curious to see how dude's neck checks out and the impact that has on his stock

I am not big on using a 2nd for a jack of all trades type player with no real position in the NFL

if you are looking for an offense spark I would take Donnel Pumphrey in the 3rd or 4th, he will be a weapon

I'm hoping we get a shot at mccaffrey in the 2nd.. assuming we don't get cook in 1st

Until we get legit height and weights and tests, it's all speculative

Last edited:
Honestly just hoping certain things in draft fall our way..

Only version I see that works is: WR 1st, RB 2nd and cb 3rd

Like the Miller drafted posted above

Last edited:
I hope he goes off and someone above us takes him

Last edited:
the way I look at it

Cook, Davis, Leonard or M Will would be there to pick

We might get screwed if no QBs go before us.. my biggest concern

Then if no tackles or Oline go

But DBs and pass rushers might be able to save us.. who knows on peppers

another nice snag by juju. [emoji]128367[/emoji][emoji]128367[/emoji][emoji]128367[/emoji][emoji]128367[/emoji][emoji]128367[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom