*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This is everything i bought yesterday. Modells & all them places were packed lol

Attachments

• 20180205_182842.jpg
    20180205_182842.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180205_183724.jpg
    20180205_183724.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 15
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tools/roster/philadelphia-eagles/

ok.. i figure we need at least 4-5 mill each for trey and bradham.. using the site above, we can create almost 18 mill in cap space by cutting/trading the following guys:

peters, foles, torrey, celek, warmack, maragos, donnie, mcleod, smallwood, marques wilson and pumphrey

we also have couple guys i could see us restructuring their deals to lower their cap hits and give them more guaranteed money on the back end (lane, brooks, fletch.. hopefully curry and kendricks.. could see jenk and ertz too)

plus we need to extend BG

yea they was charging $4 for the damn daily news lol well worth it tho

i also grabbed a Champion Lanyard for the keys

My wife pregnant right now with our son, he will be at the parade with us. I want to name him Jalen, we have both agreed he will be named after an eagle though. :smokin got all the baby superbowl merch ordered already :lol:

Middle name suggestions

Trotter, Dawkins, Reggie, Cunningham, Westbrook

Middle name suggestions

Trotter, Dawkins, Reggie, Cunningham, Westbrook
My dogs middle name is dawkins :lol:

Middle name is already locked down, since my wifes brother was murdered our son will have her brothers name as his middle (she cant name our kid after him - says its too much for her, understandable).

Yea the hat is tough af in person. Gonna need to find a clean fitted as well as a hoodie and I think I’ll be good. Part of me just wants to splurge

Modells by me didnt have any good ****. Just going to order everything i want, i have enough gear as is for the parade

Back
Top Bottom