*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Is the regular black one even still available anywhere? I'd splurge for one now while I'm still on the SB high:lol:
The alpha rush jacket? Nah I had to go through ebay. They regularly only have XL and up. Got lucky when a L was posted. The L I have fits like a medium but then again Nike is inconsistent with sizing lol

Ertz, nelly, long, alshon and jalen gonna be on Fallon tonight too, it’s gonna be very philly up there with the roots

I have been loving all the comments in the tread. Just enjoy reading them all. I'm 41, born in Bucks County, now live in Chester County. Grew up with Randall as my favorite Eagle. Heartbreak from the Fog Bowl and the Rams playoff loss in the late 80s (We knew Buddy was NOT into offense but still had hope). Randall tearing his knee in '91 (Dang you Brice Paup!!!) All the bad times with Kotite & Rhoads. Andy was great but those constant NFC Championship game losses really took its toll. We should have won a SB or 2 then.

Chip was a ******* DISASTER & I'm glad he got the boot as swift as it was!!! Pederson has been a revelation. This is INCREDIBLE!! I wake up and I am just thrilled it wasn't a dream and I get to enjoy another new day as Super Bowl Champs. This feeling won't end ANYTIME soon.

I'm being rather silly with the SB gear. Going nuts on it!!! Ordered 2 Locker Room hats, 1 Locker Room shirt, a shirt for my fiance & a winter Beanie from Fanatics. Then I found a hat at my local Richards Sporting Goods (the other 2 will be kept on ice) Then the alternative SB Champs hat from '47. Next is that track jacket the players have been wearing after the game. Very cool with the words "SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS" on the back!!

And I'm still looking for the FlexChrome SB patches so I can make my own SB Authentic . Still can't believe Nike would only release the lowest tier jerseys for us to buy? Silly idea Nike!! would have made even more $$$$

Would LOVE to go to the parade .I so badly want to. I'm even off work that day, but the thought of 3-5 million people in such a small area with very limited restrooms to use isn't good. Especially for someone like myself who has Crohns Disease. That isn't a good combination. I'll have a front row seat at home and I'll wear my Randall throwback and SB Champs hat proudly!!

Thank you Jeffrey, Howie, Doug, Carson, Nick, Malcolm, Chris, BG, Fletch, Green Goblin, Kelce, Alshon, Zach, Nelson, Blount, Clement, Jay, and everyone else I didn't mention. You made me cry tears of joy for hours & I still get broken up when I hear others talk about how emotional they get. This is the BEST feeling I've ever had as a Philly sports fan!!!!

#FlyEaglesFly
#GoBirds

Last edited:

I don’t know if this applies to this certain situation, but my boy who plays football said during crossing routes, the 2 guys who cross over the middle stick their arms out to maintain a certain amount of distance between one another to make sure they don’t run into each other.

I’ve settled down a bit but any time someone asks how I feel about it, I get hype again lol. Especially living in NYC being harassed all my life for being an Eagles fan and not feeling the glory they rubbed in my face the two times they won. Now we’re Super Bowl Champs and I have no shame throwing it in their face

Don't think I'll feel like that till after the draft :lol:

man.. i drank pretty much a 40 oz of bacardi anejo by myself.. straight as soon as i saw that ball drop

gave some hugs.. call some folks.. grabbed the bottle and cracked the seal..

that was to go with the beer i was drinking since about 5ish

The draft was here for a reason. Let's go!!

please dear lord baby jesus let dawk announce our 1st.. in dallas

Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom