Philly biker smashes woman's windshield, headbutts her then pulls gun on her as kids watch

What you doing in this situation?

Wow. Dude was a straight *****. And the pack some suckers too.

There used to be some order/principles in riding in “the pack”. ******s got taken off of bikes, and beat up for dumb **** like this.

Stay on the sidelines if you can’t really bip, without hitting cars and people. Regular ****. Why I never F’d with it.

Wow. Dude was a straight *****. And the pack some suckers too.

There used to be some order/principles in riding in “the pack”. ******s got taken off of bikes, and beat up for dumb **** like this.

Stay on the sidelines if you can’t really bip, without hitting cars and people. Regular ****. Why I never F’d with it.
But what would happen if someone did something to a rider in the pack on purpose?

But what would happen if someone did something to a rider in the pack on purpose?

IMG_7899.gif

Most people (at least here in Baltimore where it originated)…pretty much understand and know how to maneuver with the pack.

The police though…have intentionally chase em down, and have murdered some. For riding on bikes.

All my life growing up, I’ve never been hit by a bike, or really THAT close. But I know it happens. I’d be pissed, just like shorty if that happened to me.

She could’ve lost her life. But from that interview, she wasn’t scared of anything at that point. Old boy is lucky, she ain’t have the gun. Cuz she would’ve aired it out by how she was carrying it.

Right. because she seems like the type to not just gonna let anyone punk her out of anything.....

That’s a PAN

Bigger vehicles should not have to “look out” for motorcycles/bikers. Really and truly the ATVs/dirtbikers/motorcyclist drive RECKLESSLY. Weaving, being daredevils, etc. these boys don’t be looking out for other drivers so forget that.

I give em space or pull over.

Most are ***** anyway who act out because they are in a group. Same dynamic in any group.

Its wild to me. The kids i grew up with 20-30 deep with dirt bikes and all that rarely let anyone in the group.

Now it seems to be a free for all. Where any goof can ride with the gang.

I don't think a media agenda is required to paint these ****** in a bad light.
Its not even necessarily for YOU. When you see a bike gang what do you do? But the next time Karen see 1, 2, 3 4 dudes on a bike together she'll feel more compelled to call the police, thus making their job easier to do.

A lot of the dudes on the bikes be straight clowns…That whole “culture” is completely off the rails from where it started at this point

Mostly cats that need something for them to look cool and followers
I saw an incident between a biker and a Tesla a few weeks ago. Biker cut the Tesla off on a left turn (saw it happen as I was turning right onto the same street). They are infront of me on the street we just turned on and I can see the Tesla speeding up to the biker and they're talking **** to each other. The biker overtakes the Tesla then just stops infront of it. This is a busy road and at this point the majority of the traffic is trying to get into the two right lanes cuz they merge onto the highway (east and west). Dipped into the far left lane and took off smh. Don't have time to get stuck in that mess and last thing I need is to be sitting behind an altercation and one of these idiots pulls out a gun.

Back
Top Bottom