Philly biker smashes woman's windshield, headbutts her then pulls gun on her as kids watch

Its not even necessarily for YOU. When you see a bike gang what do you do? But the next time Karen see 1, 2, 3 4 dudes on a bike together she'll feel more compelled to call the police, thus making their job easier to do.

If that guy never dropped kicked that ladies window out maybe Karen finds something else to take issue with?

Noise aside nobody cares about the numbers if you're not acting out of pocket.

I see old boys on there bikes all the time when the weather is good. 30-40 deep. No tomfoolery.

If that guy never dropped kicked that ladies window out maybe Karen finds something else to take issue with?

I see old boys on there bikes all the time when the weather is good. 30-40 deep. No tomfoolery.

That Fool could’ve cut his achilles or punctured a leg artery doing that mess. And then what?

Mans was gone bleed out because of his idiocracy

No. Probably pulling off to the side and letting them do their thing and pass by. Not really trying to get jumped. But if they pull some **** unprovoked then it would be different.
Exactly. I was taught if you see a bike gang or group , just let them go because if you get in your feels and start some ****, you're not going to like how it ends. I suspect ol' girl started that ****, was acting tough, it didn't go the way she thought so she playing victim now and....

....the police care. They don't like that ****, even if no one gets hurt. They see it as a disrespecting the law aka disrespecting them. That's why we're seeing this slanted *** video making them look like crazed sociopaths. Just like what wavycrocket wavycrocket said, if someone in the group got outta line like that, the group would've checked him. Them folks kept riding like, "Welp, play stupid games..".

Wait so shorty was supposed to be cool with somebody jumping on her car/windows? How you writing a whole narrative that it’s her fault n she’s “playing victim” based off what is available to see n what we heard? :lol: …That’s a really strange take for this story

From the outside looking in the bike dude was the aggressor and completely in the wrong, no need for fan fiction for this

Last edited:
Wait so shorty was supposed to be cool with somebody jumping on her car/windows? How you writing a whole narrative that it’s her fault n she’s “playing victim” based off what is available to see n what we heard? :lol: …That’s a really strange take for this story

From the outside looking in the bike dude was the aggressor and completely in the wrong, no need for fan fiction for this
:lol:
strange take tr1ll tr1ll defend urself

From the outside looking in the bike dude was the aggressor and completely in the wrong

Fool probably was geeked up too. Jumped off his bike in traffic, pulled a wrestling move?

Bruh normal people ain’t jumping through windshields.

Thank god he didn’t shoot. That boy was high out of his mind

The way he fell through that window. He lucky the gun ain’t go off and plaxico’d himself

From the outside looking in the bike dude was the aggressor and completely in the wrong
Yall really think this confrontation started when the camera turned on? How would that person even know to film? I know its weird not just take whatever Im given, but in my life experiences, stuff like that doesn't just happen unprovoked.

the lady in her car with kids vs the guy on a dirtbike with all his homies why are you giving the benefit of the doubt to the guy on the dirt bike?
in my life experiences a mother with kids in the back seat isn't really trying to mess with 30 dudes on dirtbikes

the lady in her car with kids vs the guy on a dirtbike with all his homies why are you giving the benefit of the doubt to the guy on the dirt bike?
in my life experiences a mother with kids in the back seat isn't really trying to mess with 30 dudes on dirtbikes
In my life experiences bikers don't attack people unprovoked. Im going to go with the most logical explanation. Just randomly attacking someone is not the logical explanation. You ever been to MLK on Super Sundays. Lets someone try to jump through the line of slabs. Whats going to happen?

BTW: Im am not excusing what dude did but Im just saying, "The ref only sees the retaliation..."

Last edited:
unfortunately some of the young big bike bmx’ers have adopted this reckless riding behavior

swerving in front of moving cars and all that

and many of the aggressors look like ol boy

I ride daily and see it all the time especially on the ride outs

people in cars either love to see all the bikes or they hate it, no in between

based off his actions and movements I’d say he’s not a good rider (pause) and hit her car tryna do something out his weight class

Exactly. I was taught if you see a bike gang or group , just let them go because if you get in your feels and start some ****, you're not going to like how it ends. I suspect ol' girl started that ****, was acting tough, it didn't go the way she thought so she playing victim now and....

....the police care. They don't like that ****, even if no one gets hurt. They see it as a disrespecting the law aka disrespecting them. That's why we're seeing this slanted *** video making them look like crazed sociopaths. Just like what wavycrocket wavycrocket said, if someone in the group got outta line like that, the group would've checked him. Them folks kept riding like, "Welp, play stupid games..".

Vilification of harmless bikers begins at 1.00.

Vilification of harmless bikers begins at 1.00.

You right, fam because we know people would never ever change the story around to cover their own ***. Where they do that at? Ill go away now.

EDIT: “Lie” a little too strong.

In my life experiences bikers don't attack people unprovoked. Im going to go with the most logical explanation. Just randomly attacking someone is not the logical explanation. You ever been to MLK on Super Sundays. Lets someone try to jump through the line of slabs. Whats going to happen?

BTW: Im am not excusing what dude did but Im just saying, "The ref only sees the retaliation..."
Ive seen plenty of these dukes kick off car mirrors and headlights off a honk. If you think honking is a provocation that should lead to violence then, You sir, need castration, like these dudes.

Everybody don’t do the “if u see bikers pull over because u won’t like how it ends” BS. Them ****** need to respect the road just like we do. If I’m in my lane minding my business and u wanna ride being wild and ignorant I’m not pulling **** over. Most groups on the 4 wheelers and dirt bikes don’t respect the rules of the road anyway doing all the reckless ****. U don’t see it with the groups of Harley’s on them weird *** dirt bike dudes.

Back
Top Bottom