Photoshop Request! Help a brothern out..

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

/ THREAD 
laugh.gif

I'm not feeling the mismatched wheels / car thing.. 
IMO it's like wearing an Adidas Track Jacket Outfit w/ Nikes.. 
eyes.gif
that's a horrible analogy considering Porsche and VW are under the same company
laugh.gif

do it if they fit OP, they'll look dope if the wheel gap isn't too serious. if you can get your hands on some cheap Bentley wheels or some reps I'd go that route though.
eek.gif

Did Not Know That.
( Welp, that explains my horrible analogy.. 
laugh.gif
 )

We learn something new everyday.. 

Thanks Fam. 
pimp.gif
sallgood bro, just happened last year I think. it's still pretty new.

I kinda want someone to actually shop the wheels onto the car or post a pic of a car with the wheels on already. pretty interested in how they'll look.

I kinda want someone to actually shop the wheels onto the car or post a pic of a car with the wheels on already. pretty interested in how they'll look.

I didn't even know that's what you wanted, bro. Only thing is - you only sent one picture of the rims.. if you include more, I can put more rims on there. For now though, here's what I got -

9407322311_780760_1157412676_o-vi.jpg

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You're better off going to tire rack instead of making a request here. Too many heads thirsty for lulz with no intentions of helping you out.

Lol at a vw photographers next to a phantom as if they're in the same category.
That Rolls belongs to his father, asian family in Europe..

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I didn't even know that's what you wanted, bro. Only thing is - you only sent one picture of the rims.. if you include more, I can put more rims on there. For now though, here's what I got -

You must be pretty bored, but I'm 100% sure you didn't get enough love growing up.. Reaching for LOLs.. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by youngwill500

You must be pretty bored, but I'm 100% sure you didn't get enough love growing up.. Reaching for LOLs.. 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

1310566609761.jpg

indifferent.gif
You should know by now that PS threads will go sideways fast on here after the MJ clothes & Boozer threads.

indifferent.gif
1260710343244.jpg

indifferent.gif

Shut up. You love my style.

Back
Top Bottom