PHX SUNS @ Cleveland Friday

Game just pissed me off. I had a great night going too, checked my phone and saw we were up 17, and had a bad feeling. I knew the Suns would make a run andmake this one close. Damnit oh well.

And good for LeBron getting pissed. As the leader of his team he needs to let somebody have it, especially being up 17...

Yea I saw the highlights last night of Lebron giving some poor trashbin the Leonidas treatment, he's a fool for that one
Fool? Why.. cuz he cares about his team losing? Nters are haters for no reason.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Don't get mad at me for your team being comprised of a bunch of classless babies coached by one of the league's biggest, whiniest frauds.
laugh.gif

Says a Fakers fan.
The team comprised of the biggest fraud in the history of basketball (#24) and a guy that can't coach worth a damn unless he has the most dominant playerin the league in his prime, so he has to resort to mind games and screaming profanity at opposing coaches.
You want frauds? Take a look at PhilJackson's rings. He should have Michael Jordan's name engraved on 6 of them and Shaquille O'Neal's name engraved on the other three. He'sthe biggest fraud in the history of basketball.
Hall of fame coach my!%*%. You give any coach, even Mike Dunleavy or Sam Mitchell MJ & Shaq in their primes and they'd have a grip of rings too.

roll.gif
@ Fakers fans calling any other team frauds.

And Pop should have Duncan's name engraved on his rings.

And Auerbach should have the names of MULTIPLE legends engraved on his rings.

That's just an argument hinged on hate, which is exactly what I would expect from a haterific hater.
laugh.gif

And if Phil and Kobe are frauds, HOW are we right in the thick of things? Luke Walton? The stellar play of... Lamar Odom?!

roll.gif

C'mon... how?

Jordan Farmar?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And Pop should have Duncan's name engraved on his rings.

And Auerbach should have the names of MULTIPLE legends engraved on his rings.

That's just an argument hinged on hate, which is exactly what I would expect from a haterific hater.
laugh.gif

And if Phil and Kobe are frauds, HOW are we right in the thick of things? Luke Walton? The stellar play of... Lamar Odom?!

roll.gif

C'mon... how?

Jordan Farmar?

+2

Back
Top Bottom