PHX SUNS @ Spurs* Monday

All I've gotta say about this game is I hope Robert Horry gets hurt. If Bowen and Rat Bastard Ginobili got hurt I wouldn't shed a tear either.
I hate the damn Spurs*
No regular season win will make up for the farce that was last year's playoffs until we can knock their*++$%* out in the postseason. I hope Duncan and TonyLongoria play so they can catch elbows too.
These dirty pieces of trash aren't a basketball team. They are a bunch of whining cheating trashbags that have David $tern on the payroll. The Spurs*represent everything that is wrong with the NBA.

Yes, I'm mad. I loathe that city, that franchise and everything associated with it.

12_Angry_Americans.jpg

Don't worry, the Spurs will get what they have coming to them sooner or later.

the team can't guard amare so i expect him to have his best game of the season... i hope its a blowout

Nice, wishing an injury upon someone is real nice. Im sure we all definately wish someone in the NBA gest seriously injured. Because someone that doesnt effectus directly is going to cure everything....
ohwell.gif

Spurs will win this one.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Spurs>>>>Suns
that's why warriors fans are horrible.. no room to talk

yes warriors fans are horribLe...but hey theyre right...4 championships spurs>suns whats wrong with that?..its the truth
These dirty pieces of trash aren't a basketball team. They are a bunch of whining cheating trashbags that have David $tern on the payroll
hey stat/zodogg sounds Like you're describing the suns...so when some other team does something bad to your team you get butt hurt but whenyour team cLothesLine someone its the best thing to happen to you and the suns franchise and whining?..coach d'antoni knows nothing about thatright?
laugh.gif

spurs win this game

Spurs>>>>Suns

OH HELL NAH!
roll.gif
You have the biggest hater in the world in Zodogg andhe's a Suns fan. So does that make Suns fans horrible?
laugh.gif

ZODOGG i have to get at you about this because i honestly want to know the truth. Its great how your a supporter of your team, and take !#$* over the top withthe suns... thats being a true fan of your team.. but are you a true fan of basketball? or are you just a hater who only follows the suns. give respect whereits due. If you appreciated hoops you would hate the spurs because thats your opinion, but you would 100% respect what the are as a team. Guys buying into asystem, taking paycuts, stars playing defence, A small market team making a lot of money. Basically a near dynasty. I for one hate the spurs as well, but i dorespect what they have accomplished. Clown all the teams you want, use your childish nicknames thats all good, but do you really know your basketball? OR areall your opinions biased and your favoritism clouds your opinions?

They are cheaters how? because bruce bowen plays defence like they did in the 90's? thats cheap? yah he might be dirty, but go watch some tape, of joedumars, mookie blaylock, hell jason kid in the 90's was a dirty defensive player.

are they cheaters because the Nba decided to suspend amare and diaw? does that make them cheaters? NO. I think you need to grasp something here. The Suns STILLhad a chance at that series and they still lost. No asterisk to that final game.

your 30 years old though and need to distinguish yourself from all of us on this board (who are mostly 16-25) so you act 5 year old . I completely understandthat, but at least contribute to the board with some legit knowledge other than SUNS ARE THE BEST.

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Spurs>>>>Suns

yes warriors fans are horribLe...but hey theyre right...4 championships spurs>suns whats wrong with that?..its the truth

You could have just easily quote "Spurs>>>>Suns" but you chose to include "that's why warriors fans are horrible..no room to talk". Why include quote something said about the Warriors in a thread about the Spurs and Suns? You must live, eat, and breathe hating on theWarriors, don't you?

has anybody watched game 3 of spurs and suns when donaghy "cheated" suns.

i'm watching it now.. kinda interesting..

has anybody watched game 3 of spurs and suns when donaghy "cheated" suns.

i'm watching it now.. kinda interesting..
I actually want to watch that game again. where are you watching it at?

laugh.gif
at the warriors being brought up for no reason.

I don't like the Scums, but I hate the Spurs* even more.

NBDL Warriors>WNBA Suns

Back
Top Bottom