PHX SUNS @ Spurs* Monday

I wasn't referring to the soft part of the statement.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by CP1708

Next up is the Mavs and VS Mr. Softee the fake MVP
Fixed that for you.
Yeah...Steve is soft
I know of certain NBA players that would have missed 5 games if they had these injuries (LeBroom & McGreedy come to mind)

nashednose.jpg

07081212vsut_nash_tooth.jpg

You know Dirk actually had his teeth knocked out in a game and kept playing right? Dude just spit his chiclets out and stayed in the game.

PrinSe3 wrote:
ZODOGG i have to get at you about this because i honestly want to know the truth. Its great how your a supporter of your team, and take !#$* over the top with the suns... thats being a true fan of your team.. but are you a true fan of basketball? or are you just a hater who only follows the suns. give respect where its due. If you appreciated hoops you would hate the spurs because thats your opinion, but you would 100% respect what the are as a team. Guys buying into a system, taking paycuts, stars playing defence, A small market team making a lot of money. Basically a near dynasty. I for one hate the spurs as well, but i do respect what they have accomplished. Clown all the teams you want, use your childish nicknames thats all good, but do you really know your basketball? OR are all your opinions biased and your favoritism clouds your opinions?

They are cheaters how? because bruce bowen plays defence like they did in the 90's? thats cheap? yah he might be dirty, but go watch some tape, of joe dumars, mookie blaylock, hell jason kid in the 90's was a dirty defensive player.

are they cheaters because the Nba decided to suspend amare and diaw? does that make them cheaters? NO. I think you need to grasp something here. The Suns STILL had a chance at that series and they still lost. No asterisk to that final game.

your 30 years old though and need to distinguish yourself from all of us on this board (who are mostly 16-25) so you act 5 year old . I completely understand that, but at least contribute to the board with some legit knowledge other than SUNS ARE THE BEST.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Next up is the Mavs and VS Mr. Softee the fake MVP
Fixed that for you.
Yeah...Steve is soft
I know of certain NBA players that would have missed 5 games if they had these injuries (LeBroom & McGreedy come to mind)

nashednose.jpg

07081212vsut_nash_tooth.jpg

[table][tr][td]CP1708[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
I wasn't referring to the soft part of the statement.
wink.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Zo stays on the offensive (word to Iraq)

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

PrinSe3 wrote:
your 30 years old though and need to distinguish yourself from all of us on this board (who are mostly 16-25) so you act 5 year old .

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Yes. Bravo to personal attacks.
pimp.gif

NBAdotcom wrote:

PrinSe3 wrote:
your 30 years old though and need to distinguish yourself from all of us on this board (who are mostly 16-25) so you act 5 year old .

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

yeah sure if you say so
i quoted his whole post cause i thought he was speaking the truth!!!!! not just that part you cut out

PrinSe3 wrote:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif