Pic of Sherane . . . Dude got jumped and his friend got shot for this Vol. Where's My Dominos Editio

The album really grew on me. I listen to it to and from school ( bout an hour drive all together ) once a week.
btw this dude looks young in this pic. no older than 17

laugh.gif

he didnt hit the shenanigans
He was on the finest dope, ay-yi-yi-ya.

Crazy that this is 4 pages on the general forum.

First, as for the "Does she look like her behind could even possibly have 'came with a hump from the jump she was a camel,'" you'd be very surprised. I work in the 'hood and the way these children act; having sex, drinking, running around with burners, they damn sure try to act like adults.

And second, remember that this is a concept album, he could have made this into whatever he wanted. The inspiration for this could have been when he was 14 for all we know and he forwarded the age to 17.
that's fine. i'm pretty acquainted w/ the "hood" :rolleyes too, but i'm saying look at her physically. it physically doesn't look like she is developed or thick w/ *** (to put it bluntly)

Kendrick Sucks...

Hes a GOD to Hipster dudes who never seen the realities of inner city living

No ONE in LA is checking for dude, only hipsters or wannabe hipsters.

u guys acting like u just listened to tupac for the first time, get off the jock.

Last edited:
Kendrick Sucks...

u guys acting like u just listened to tupac for the first time, get off the jock.

your avi and name is a reference to Drake though. :lol:
and who was Tupac if not a dude who went to theatre arts school and wore speedos on stage w/ Digital Underground to get by and get into music but still was from the gutter surrounded in poverty and violence and told that story w/ great passion and revolutionary fervor?
is that not what Kendrick's doing?

your avi and name is a reference to Drake though.
laugh.gif

and who was Tupac if not a dude who went to theatre arts school and wore speedos on stage w/ Digital Underground to get by and get into music but still was from the gutter surrounded in poverty and violence and told that story w/ great passion and revolutionary fervor?
is that not what Kendrick's doing?
SETTLE DOWN.

you and kendrick will one day be together if only in ur dreams.

i bet you listen to mac miller as well...

SETTLE DOWN.

you and kendrick will one day be together if only in ur dreams.

i bet you listen to mac miller as well...
what? no.
you know nothing about me or my musical tastes so stop speakin out of your *** playboy.
i just explained how Tupac and Kendrick are very similar and that you're talking about a hipster crowd yet have Drake in your pic and the name Champagne Papi. The irony.
And wtf are you talking about? since when does being a fan of someone = me dreaming and anticipating that one day i get to meet this man face to face?

waaaaaait......are you FuturePutty? did you get a new computer fam?

Kendrick Sucks...

:rofl:

Dude sound real cool typing in bold yellow letters.....simmer down young fella.

Point is Kendrick Lamar is very talented. If you listen to OD, Section 80 and now GKMC you will see why is has fans. Dude is too raw.

Where you get that no one in LA is looking for him? I seen alot of people from LA on this board checking for him. He sells out shows in LA quicker than anywhere else. He did a show outside the Staples Center when the Lakers vs. Kings played and it was crazy out there that night. So where are you getting your info from?

@ChampangePapi

Could just be a pic of Sherane when she was younger. Kendrick himself dont look like hes about to hit 11th grade either.

Kendrick Sucks...

My guy still mad that K Dot had the best verse on Drakes album :rofl:

Acting like he doesnt have 100+ plays on Poetic Justice >D

Last edited:
Kendrick is dope, I can't front.

However, son's cadence tends to veer away from the beat.......often.

Now this right here is an outlandish statement :stoneface:
what verse was better than Buried Alive? definitely not a Drake one.
Maybe 3 Stacks...but if that's the case Buried Alive is #2 Verse.

I was gonna say Andre 3 stacks on the Real Her :lol: Kendrick's Buried Alive verse is :x no doubt about it, son is complex as hell when he raps. Skillfull rapper indeed.

Last edited:
Nipsey Hussle> Hippie Hipster kendrick

hes only popular because its white kid rap like mac miller.

end of discussion.

all money in.

Back
Top Bottom