Pic Request: Nike Air Hyperflight Jason Williams PE

Anybody got a good picture(s) of the purple ones? I remember seeing them on here a while back. Thanks!

Anybody got a good picture(s) of the purple ones? I remember seeing them on here a while back. Thanks!

jason-williams-game-used-shoes-nike-hyperflight-pe_270678908965.jpg

Came across this thread when I was searching for Hyperflights in Google ...  Figured Id share.

Already posted them in the PE thread in Sneaker Showcase.

Game worn

Came across this thread when I was searching for Hyperflights in Google ...  Figured Id share.

Already posted them in the PE thread in Sneaker Showcase.

Game worn

these were
eek.gif
everytime i saw em on the court

but too bad they didnt feel nearly as great as they looked.

these were
eek.gif

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a shoe, such a good concept and look, just wasn't executed

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a shoe, such a good concept and look, just wasn't executed

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

these were
eek.gif

what did they feel like?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

these were
eek.gif

what did they feel like?

what did they feel like?

Average cushioning.  I don't remember what type of air was in it.  The ankle support was dangerously bad.  As bad as any mids I've ever worn.  From a style standpoint, my biggest shoe regret I have is selling my purple pair.  Like 'em or not, those were the biggest neck breakers I've had.

what did they feel like?

Average cushioning.  I don't remember what type of air was in it.  The ankle support was dangerously bad.  As bad as any mids I've ever worn.  From a style standpoint, my biggest shoe regret I have is selling my purple pair.  Like 'em or not, those were the biggest neck breakers I've had.

I had the blue pair. I only bought them because Terrell Brandon wore them when he was with the Timberwolves. Comfort level was cool.   

I remember Rod Grizzard, Kennedy Winston, Erwin Dudley, and NT's fav Mo Williams rockin' the red/blk colorway back in College (U of Alabama).

I had the blue pair. I only bought them because Terrell Brandon wore them when he was with the Timberwolves. Comfort level was cool.   

I remember Rod Grizzard, Kennedy Winston, Erwin Dudley, and NT's fav Mo Williams rockin' the red/blk colorway back in College (U of Alabama).

I still have black ones DS, and the Carolina blues I played in a few times but look bad

Back
Top Bottom