Pickup basketball stereotypes.

It does, plus it gets rid of the people who don't play d and just sandbag under the rim for rebounds.

Miss hearing Bob on NBA streetball

Need to make that game again with Chef Sauce on the cover

I saw the title and came just for the old guy that is shockingly good. Can pass, shoot, and ALWAYS hustles :lol: I've encountered that guy on the court numerous times and it always gets me how skillful they are. When you see him he's over on the court shooting by himself making ALL of the bank shots like he taught Tim Duncan.

Then when you talk to the old dude he just letting you know he wants to stay in shape and play a good game :pimp: That guy never brings any problems. Doesn't try to be your dad or an authority. He is there to play.

Never seen a rage monster past the age of 10 or the dad that also wants to have his kid play too :smh: That's crazy.

Should've done one with nothing but black ppl playing so you can do the surprisingly good white boy.

Forgot the guy who never plays defense and the guy who sucks on offense but makes up for it by being a great defender :lol:

Most importantly, they left out the hack. The guy that fouls you on every move you make, every shot you attempt but if you call foul he Rasheed Wallace and he aint never fouled anybody a day in his life. Hate that guy.

Last edited:
And I turn to player coach after a few wins :lol:

We get there by noon and we still by 3 and I've won with every team I was on I become Phil Jackson with my team telling them all this wild **** on how to play other dudes that I picked up during the day.

The mofos that camp back court. Once their team gets a rebound they cherry bomb that ish down court

Hate that

I'm the all around get buckets, lock a ***** up on defense, type of *****. Transition 3 shooting, get to the rack type of *****.I'm doing this all while talking hella **** too lol

The mofos that camp back court. Once their team gets a rebound they cherry bomb that ish down court

Hate that
I remember one time when I was younger, our team was just better on defense so I would just stand next to the hoop, never running back on defense to catch the long Lebron/Wade like alley as they played 5 on 4 :lol:

I even left to the corner store to buy some chips and drinks and came back with us still up.
I'm the all around get buckets, lock a ***** up on defense, type of *****. Transition 3 shooting, get to the rack type of *****.I'm doing this all while talking hella **** too lol
Good ol NT :rofl:

Last edited:
I used to play with a guy that would physically hurt himself anytime he missed a shot...Miss a jumper..boom give himself a black eye.

What about those dudes who cant make a lay-up or get a rebound when you're on the same team then all of a sudden dude look like a d league player when you guys go against each other next game :lol:

I saw the title and came just for the old guy that is shockingly good. Can pass, shoot, and ALWAYS hustles
laugh.gif
I've encountered that guy on the court numerous times and it always gets me how skillful they are. When you see him he's over on the court shooting by himself making ALL of the bank shots like he taught Tim Duncan.

this makes perfect sense though if you think about it.  how many old people who can't hoop are willing to step on the court with a bunch of younger dudes?

More than likely if he's confident enough to ball at an old age he's gonna have some skills.  

- the better basketball fundamentals cat who is quick as **** and has endless energy.  this dude makes march madness cuts every 3-4 seconds and will hit that open jumper so you have to guard him. I hate guarding these type of dudes.  

Last edited:
That one 6ft 4 athletic cat in the fraternity rockin the wife beater wit some elite shorts and under armour joints whos ok but thinks hes a whole lot better than he is and youre like "i got him" and hes like "you gonna guard me lol????" Then he calls for the ball and does a couple jab steps and shoots it talmbout "buckets" and it misses then you grab the rebound and take it back out and he guards you and you hit em wit dat d wade stop and go and drop a dime and hes talmbout " oh OK" Then he gets the ball back and hits you with an adidas kobe bryant crossover and pulls up and bricks talmbout "FOUL" and u like "man that wasnt no ******* foul"

- The best feeling is before the game start and the other team is scrambling around bc everybody is shook to guard you.

- I've been against them for so long but fellas the under tights are godsent. I hate wearing boxers bc when they get wet it's terrible and don't like free balling like I used to. Tights are amazing.

- what about the guy who just can't make the simple pass. Gotdamn that irks me. Every pass he makes has to a amazing. Which most of the time results in a turnover.

- another great feeling is when you are the new guy and put in major work. And you realize the respect is gained immediately after the game. Then after that you are always a top choice.

Last edited:

So basically you gunning the whole time.
Nah i got a solid bball IQ pa. It's the Indiana way. I gun sometimes but not the whole time

I'm the same way. I tend to be more team oriented though and try to get my team involved.

I'm the dude that should be playing forward but always ends up at the guard position, I'm 6'3" 190lb and am usually one of the tallest dudes on the court, but then I also tend to handle the ball better than most of my team :lol:

I'm a stretch big ...rebound n good positional defense in the paint , then spread the floor splashing straight 3's on offense :pimp:

I'm a stretch big ...rebound n good positional defense in the paint , then spread the floor splashing straight 3's on offense :pimp:

Mess wit me dog.

Ill give u that D. Not that soft D.
That hard D.

That prison D.

Only person gonna be puttin it in da hole is me u feel me pleighboi.
ima dominate b real real.

Thats how i gets down. How ive always got down.

Ima get all up in ya

I promise you that family.

I'm a stretch big ...rebound n good positional defense in the paint , then spread the floor splashing straight 3's on offense
pimp.gif
Mess wit me dog.

That hard D.

That prison D.

Ima get all up in ya

Damn b you gonna take that? Cause ain't nobody on this board can guard me pa. Inside, outside game on point. Floater nasty. Hook shot nasty. 3 pt game JR Smith streaky as hell.

Come at me bro

Mess wit me dog.

That hard D.

That prison D.

Ima get all up in ya

Damn b you gonna take that? Cause ain't nobody on this board can guard me pa. Inside, outside game on point. Floater nasty. Hook shot nasty. 3 pt game JR Smith streaky as hell.

Come at me bro
View media item 1942838

So bascially that J is suspect?

Last edited:

I'm a stretch big ...rebound n good positional defense in the paint , then spread the floor splashing straight 3's on offense
pimp.gif

Mess wit me dog.

That hard D.

That prison D.

Ima get all up in ya

Come at me bro

So bascially that J is suspect?
Not gonna say I'm the best shooter but no one on this board can beat me 1 on 1. I put that on my daddy

Back
Top Bottom