Pics of AJ XVII (updated) & II Countdown, Classic 87 Black Cement & White Red

SLP Product wrote:
Nice. Im really feeling those classic 87's. After all my black/cement III's are beat.
Thanks for the pics aNYthing, and thank you for all your pics and info as well heat23.
You're welcome SLP! It might get alil slow though because the Chinese holidays start this week.

-h23

the IIs look sooo ill
devil.gif

I don't think many people have noticed the pics of the 17s that were put up..... anyway, they are nice. Thanks a lot for the pics!

why did they have to pic the all black XVII, why couldn't jb have picked the white/red to match the carmines, o well it doesn't matter what they throwwith the carmines pack because that is a cop

I wonder how it would have looked with patent leather on the toe box and suede on the back like it is now.

P.s. plz no comment about patent leather being over used. I am just wondering

laugh.gif
@ nobody noticing that the XVII pics are out...glad I'm splittingthat pack with someone to get the Carmines!!!
grin.gif

why is everyone so pumped up about the xvii's?? the suede completely ruins the shoe.. i own the blk 14's that were all suede and even though it looksok it doesnt make it right to put it on a shoe tha only had like 3 colorways.. i was really hoping for a retro of a og color with everything how it used to be

i was really hoping for a retro of a og color with everything how it used to be
me 2, I dont really think it looks good with the suede, nubuck or whatever they put on there. They should of kept it looking like the OG. orreleased a different colorway. Im feeling the II's though. So I dont know. well see what happends.

I'm not a fan of suede, and I don't particularly like these, but I have to buy them (carmines), so I'll deal.

Thanks JB for putting out those horrible XVII's
laugh.gif
. Easy pass for menow. Can't see myself paying $330 for some VI's.

Why do people think just because they don't like a shoe in a pack, they are exclusively paying for that one shoe they do like?

What are you going to do with the other shoe? Throw it away.

Suade 17s?????hell no.......what the hell were they thinking???? Damn, the only reason I want the pack is for the VIs.....glad I get them at the nike employeestore, or I wouldn't even buy this pack

Back
Top Bottom