Pics. of the Women's Cinder VIII Lows & Men's Playoff VIII from Jumpman23.com...

If JB made some last minute alterations on the Playoffs VIII's, why the hell would they completely change the midsoles rather than re-coloring the pull tabred?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Those have got to be sample pictures that are installed on the website much earlier in the process. Many websites have them in stock and are shipping and whenyour recieve the product, they do not appear like this at all. Every Jordan goes into the manufacturing process around three months before the date of release.I assure eveyone, that is not the end result or what you will recieve in December.

wow lmao at the womens 8's those are crazy ugly but on the other hand cant wait for the playoffs

i dont think they will end up looking like that.. the pairs ive seen dont look like that.

so they added the multi color pattern on the inside boot of the shoe, but changed the color of the midsole and the pattern on the side. ??? JB gives ussomething then take away two things....

I can assure you that these are not the final product..i already have my pair..and there the ones that we saw from marqueesole.com and from the pic that wasshown from another kid in this thread..you will b happy with the quality and the material of this shoe..

Back
Top Bottom