Pics. of the Women's Cinder VIII Lows & Men's Playoff VIII from Jumpman23.com...

maybe they changed the playoffs so they can use "the real" playoffs for packs.
guess a thoought.
those 8 lows.
take the cake as the ugliest shoe i have ever seen.!!
it makes me never wanna but low tops again

maybe they changed the playoffs so they can use "the real" playoffs for packs.
guess a thoought.
those 8 lows.
take the cake as the ugliest shoe i have ever seen.!!
it makes me never wanna but low tops again

those eight lows are straight booty
sick.gif

I want the Playoffs to come out like the OG's and by the sound of it it will but I also like the other pattern aswell. I think it looks nice.

As for them low, I wish NT had emotioncons that throw up.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

WHY JB??!!!!!!
Why must you always make some horrid colorways like tan, brown, wheat, chutney. These colors DO NOT BELONG on Air Jordans!!!!!

I really hope they drop these playoffs instead of the og's. I wasn't gonna cop the og version, but i'd get 2 pair of these.

once again!!
i guess ill just make another announcement here.
do not worry og playoff version will be released
count my input as a fact....not an opinion...for those who love 2 call it that
it is confirmed.
jb were simply running sample modifications to the shoe and released the air brush stroke shirt that became hated and unfortunatly loved by some morons
no more about this topic...plzzzzz
there goes the answer to all your questions regarding the shoes
fini
wink.gif

IMO, these viii's 100 times better with that black midsole.. the grey didnt fit.. this is a BLACK/RED colorway, PLUS there is more RED in the side design..i might actually cop em now

as for the womens, the bomber leather is cool, but not on the viii's.. furthermore it shouldve been a mid

omg
i dont know if people r def...
or they are just in denial of the truth
people listen
your not listnening
the og playoffs WILL BE RELEASING the 22nd of december folks
end of discussion.

Originally Posted by spectrumknight

IMO, these viii's 100 times better with that black midsole.. the grey didnt fit.. this is a BLACK/RED colorway, PLUS there is more RED in the side design.. i might actually cop em now

as for the womens, the bomber leather is cool, but not on the viii's.. furthermore it shouldve been a mid
no, you wont cop the playoffs now, because as so many people have said they are COMING OUT WITH THE OG COLORWAY OF THE PLAYOFFS....

Back
Top Bottom