Pirates of the Carribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales

binged watch this for the first time last summer

classic tbh def watching this :pimp:

Exactly. I remember searching IMDB a few years back and saw the prospected release date was 2017. I was hoping it wasn't going to take that long... But damn. :lol:

I've never watched or finished watching any of the following, books or movies:
Harry Potter
Lord of the rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
Fast and furious (at & after 3)
None of these interest me in the slightest. No clue why

Last edited:
That was pretty solid teaser.

I wonder who that man is that Javier was talking to? Will Turner's son? 
nerd.gif

If he is then sparrow gotta be old as hell by that movie and have some grey dreadlocks.

Last edited:
Wack trailer. Who really cares about seeing Javier in mediocre Cgi? They should have done a trailer like this but showing off Will Turner instead, that would have got some :wow:

Movie coming out ten years after Pirates 3, just in time for Will Turner to finish his duty being captain of the flying Dutchman. Crazy how that lined up :pimp:

Didn't he look for the fountain of youth last movie? I don't remember if they actually found it though.

Yep, that's Will's son

So Depp gonna be old asf in this?
If that truly is Will's son, then I can see why Will Turner would return...Maybe Elizabeth Swann is dead already?

I still need to see the last film. The ride at Disneyland seemed to have spoiled it for me though lol.

I just read that Nick Cage still owes the IRS around $6mill. He better be making National Treasure 10.

He must be making pennies for the 40 films he made the last few years if he still owes $6 mil.

That was pretty solid teaser.

I wonder who that man is that Javier was talking to? Will Turner's son? :nerd:
Why does it have to connect back to Will?

Can't just be some random kid that won't matter much?

Wack trailer. Who really cares about seeing Javier in mediocre Cgi? They should have done a trailer like this but showing off Will Turner instead, that would have got some :wow:

Movie coming out ten years after Pirates 3, just in time for Will Turner to finish his duty being captain of the flying Dutchman. Crazy how that lined up :pimp:
Man, **** Will Turner.

Javier in 70s sfx >>>>>>> Will Turner.

The real crime is Keira is not in this. Elizabeth :pimp:
Bout time, now if only I can get a National Treasure 3 to boot
I actually wouldn't mind this at all. I enjoyed the National Treasure films.
:rofl: I'm a huge Cage fan but c'mon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom