Pirates of the Carribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales

Never seen any POTC 
nerd.gif

thought they were always trash for some reason without ever seeing them

Might ry to watch the first few 

i lerned more about american history from national treasure, than from any classroom and teacher...

Def in for this movie, Jack doesnt age so hes not gonna be old, remember.

And everyone is back for this movie so it should be great.

I'm confused, I thought will turner was the captain of the Davy Jones who are these guys

he is/was, he was in the trailer, I think the ghost pirates just defeats him towards the beginning or something or comes out in the end to help, I think the only ship being attacked was the Pearl?

View media item 2324146

Last edited:
The other guys are afflicted by some other curse.

**** reminds me of the immortal skeletons cuz you took somebody's gold coin curse but they're uglier.

The new villain and his crew are ghosts who escaped the "Devil's Triangle."

Also Cristoph Waltz turned this down so they casted Bardem and changed the name from Captain Brand to Captain Salazar.

Can't wait for this. High hopes for this one.

Last edited:
Eh, Barbossa and Davy Jones were always pretty distinct to me. That's the first 3 movies.

BB was forgettqble and not formidable enough even though it was good casting. Just not good enough writing.

:lol:
trailer got me, I'm all in on this, def want to see it in theaters if I can. It's funny because I completely skipped the 4th one with no interest in it what so ever.

he is/was, he was in the trailer, I think the ghost pirates just defeats him towards the beginning or something or comes out in the end to help, I think the only ship being attacked was the Pearl?
So it may just be a cameo to die or save the die?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom