Pixar's Brave

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Pixar teaser trailers NEEEEVER give anything away
roll.gif

But yeah, I'm definitely excited for this. I'm down to just pretend Cars 2 never happened.

laugh.gif
exactly! I think Cars 2 might have been Pixar's first rotten rated movie on rotten tomatoes
30t6p3b.gif

I remember having the same reaction as a lot of you are having when the trailer for UP released and look at where it is now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Pixar teaser trailers NEEEEVER give anything away
roll.gif

But yeah, I'm definitely excited for this. I'm down to just pretend Cars 2 never happened.

laugh.gif
exactly! I think Cars 2 might have been Pixar's first rotten rated movie on rotten tomatoes
30t6p3b.gif

I remember having the same reaction as a lot of you are having when the trailer for UP released and look at where it is now.
pimp.gif

So Pixar's streak is finally broken huh?

Why did they even bother to release a sequel when cars 1 was such a weak movie? I guess they wanted to redeem themselves and hopefully save the franchise, but they ended up making things worse
laugh.gif

So Pixar's streak is finally broken huh?

Why did they even bother to release a sequel when cars 1 was such a weak movie? I guess they wanted to redeem themselves and hopefully save the franchise, but they ended up making things worse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Cars merchandise has made close to $10 Billion. That's why there's a Cars 2.

Pixar has always been about quality movies first. They really didn't give a damn about making sequels and all that #%#+. The only reason Toy Story 2 was even made was because Disney ordered it.Now, were getting more and more sequels and original projects that are actually getting canceled(Newt). I blame this mostly on John Lassetter, he's become everything he said he hated about the old Disney heads after he became CCO

Pixar has always been about quality movies first. They really didn't give a damn about making sequels and all that #%#+. The only reason Toy Story 2 was even made was because Disney ordered it.Now, were getting more and more sequels and original projects that are actually getting canceled(Newt). I blame this mostly on John Lassetter, he's become everything he said he hated about the old Disney heads after he became CCO

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Sad but true
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Sad but true
30t6p3b.gif

This doesn't look good

Cars 2 was bad??? First one is a classic but the trailer for 2 looks AWFUL

This doesn't look good

Cars 2 was bad??? First one is a classic but the trailer for 2 looks AWFUL

Back
Top Bottom