Planning a Bachelor Party... Best Man Requirements Etc...

Planning my best friends bachelor party for July. 16 of us and we are doing Vegas. Bottles at the club, strip club and in room, all of that fun stuff.

I've never been to a wedding so I've had to google some stuff that I will be doing like giving a speech and what not.

What are some good gifts for the wedding? I'll be paying his share of the bachelor party so that's a start.

maybe a watch? just make sure he doesn't go down on a hooker and get herpes. that's a good gift in of itself.

maybe a watch? just make sure he doesn't go down on a hooker and get herpes. that's a good gift in of itself.

Trying to figure out how much I'll be spending. I know more than 1k on the bachelor party...

Yeah, I definitely need to make sure he doesn't smash a random.

Gift for the wedding....get something off his registry and give him a couple hundred dollars cash. You don't need to get him a watch, bro. If anything, he should be doing that for you since you are the best man.

Last edited:
Gift for the wedding....get something off his registry and give him a couple hundred dollars cash. You don't need to get him a watch, bro. If anything, he should be doing that for you since you are the best man.

Yeah I was thinking of paying for one night of their honeymoon or something.

#1 rule as best man is make sure the bachelor party is epic while keeping the groom safe and dirt free.

As far as gifts...all I expected from my best man was to have my back the day of the wedding, make sure i was stress free, deliver all my gifts and words to the bride, and to not lose the ring!

#1 rule as best man is make sure the bachelor party is epic while keeping the groom safe and dirt free.

As far as gifts...all I expected from my best man was to have my back the day of the wedding, make sure i was stress free, deliver all my gifts and words to the bride, and to not lose the ring!

Yeah, the bachelor party will be insane. Already planning everything and making sure it's good to go.

Seems pretty simple as far as the big day goes.

Yeah, the bachelor party will be insane. Already planning everything and making sure it's good to go.

Seems pretty simple as far as the big day goes.

I can only imagine what you got planned in Vegas! 8)

If you're boy is the nervous type, the day of can get pretty hectic on your end :lol:

Nah he isn't, they already have two kids together so it should be easy going.

Xs bottles, ebc beds... Dunno the rest yet. Palazzo, 4 Bella suites lol.

Check in all phones before the party starts.

No pics or videos. IMO. Have done this a couple times before.

We are here to party, not text or take pics.

Yeah I always have a general rule of that in Vegas. No one knows that I'm ever there haha.

Didn't invite two guys cuz they would tell their wives what went down.

gotta plan one for september as well. so i'm gonna be in this thread:

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Last edited:
i'm QB'ing one as well for the end of this month. we're headed to vegas. actually a lot of work :lol:

i'm QB'ing one as well for the end of this month. we're headed to vegas. actually a lot of work :lol:

I believe in you DSA to flourish like Thomas as QB of the party.

lol

:pimp: GOAT status :lol:

Dsa I got the bottle deals

:pimp: no doubt, man. we just finalized the list of who can make it. trying to see if they're down for a club. i've got a feeling it's more of a bar and gambling crowd. will let you know for sure though, appreciate it :pimp:

Anyone do anything funny for the best man?

Thinking of tank tops for him to wear while in Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom