Planning a Bachelor Party... Best Man Requirements Etc...

Yeah I figured. It's Vegas so it won't all be planned to a T, but the general ideas ie bottles at which clubs, what time to meet, dinners will be planned.

Hold up OP, you never been to a wedding before?! That's crazy. For a gift, I would just give homie some cash. That's all I wanted. Check out Spearmint Rhino though (decent strip club).

Hold up OP, you never been to a wedding before?! That's crazy. For a gift, I would just give homie some cash. That's all I wanted. Check out Spearmint Rhino though (decent strip club).

We are set on Vegas. Probably will do Spearmint before XS one night. Talent in room one night as well.

Yeah, I know... Literally none of my boys are married, no cousins are... We are mid- late 20's so I guess it kind of makes sense?

I was going to say on one of the days you should set up a stream for NT but not sure now after reading through the thread

Feel like watching Last Vegas now

Who pays for the bachelor party? Got invited to one and dude saying its gonna cost me $125

Who pays for the bachelor party? Got invited to one and dude saying its gonna cost me $125
Everyone that is attending normally pays, and their costs covers the bachelors costs as well. Your total may include housing, bottle service, and the talent show
grin.gif

Anyone do anything funny for the best man?

Thinking of tank tops for him to wear while in Vegas.

so take my advice with a grain of salt cause im an old boring *** man.

im a firm believer in letting the bachelor dictate the level of debauchery that he wants to be involved with. if your boy wants to be pokin randoms, then set it up for him. if he dont want that around make sure no one else is pushin that on him. within reason, dont force him to do anything he's going to regret later.

as far as funny get ups. for one of our boys, we bought him some spandex short shorts , a kids size t shirt, and a snuggie (this was years ago). first chance we got, we took his bag and hid it, and replaced it only with the clothes we chose. we just made him roll like that for 1 night before giving him his bag back, but if you really want to press the issue you can make it an entire weekend thing (aside from goin to the club of course). it ended up being a blessing in disguise i guess because first night we just went to the strip club and they were understanding about the getup considering it was a bachelor party. lap dances and private room with spandex shorts on ended up being a win for him.

as far as costs/expenses go, everyone does it a little bit different. with my crew all of the groomsmen usually chip in to cover the bachelor with the BM pitching in extra, to cover the room, transportation, meals, clubs, etc... A tradition that started with my b-party (I was one of the first to go)was the boys taking up a collection of $20-100 (depending on size of the group) from everyone else so that the bachelor had about $500-1,000 of F-U money to gamble or mess around with since we were in Vegas. I really appreciated that.

As far as the wedding gift goes,he will probably understand if you dont break the bank on the wedding gift considering you are going to be droppin a bunch of money for the b-party. Being Asian, my BM and groomsmen just gave me cash gifts for my wedding varying between $500-2,000 each. I would have been cool if they gave me nothing but a firm handshake and a bro-hug.

Be glad its not in Vegas. A Vegas bachelor party can easily set you back $1,000 before you blink. The last Vegas bachelor party I had cost me about $600 for all non gambling related activities. It was only that low because the bachelor was a little crybaby B who didnt want to do ANYTHING.

Thanks for the responses, I read orgy like environment in the text and was like cool

I'm going to a bachelor party in Sept. would it be too far in advance to book a table now アミーゴ アミーゴ ?

Yeah, hit me up in August lol.

so take my advice with a grain of salt cause im an old boring *** man.

im a firm believer in letting the bachelor dictate the level of debauchery that he wants to be involved with. if your boy wants to be pokin randoms, then set it up for him. if he dont want that around make sure no one else is pushin that on him. within reason, dont force him to do anything he's going to regret later.

as far as funny get ups. for one of our boys, we bought him some spandex short shorts , a kids size t shirt, and a snuggie (this was years ago). first chance we got, we took his bag and hid it, and replaced it only with the clothes we chose. we just made him roll like that for 1 night before giving him his bag back, but if you really want to press the issue you can make it an entire weekend thing (aside from goin to the club of course). it ended up being a blessing in disguise i guess because first night we just went to the strip club and they were understanding about the getup considering it was a bachelor party. lap dances and private room with spandex shorts on ended up being a win for him.

Yeah we are giving him about 500ish to gamble. He loves to gamble so he will LOVE that. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Love the costume/ making him where that stuff idea!

He rages pretty hard but I just hope he doesn't poke a random.

Yeah we are giving him about 500ish to gamble. He loves to gamble so he will LOVE that. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Love the costume/ making him where that stuff idea!

He rages pretty hard but I just hope he doesn't poke a random.

if thats his game let him be. your only job is to make sure that fool wraps up hahaha.

if thats his game let him be. your only job is to make sure that fool wraps up hahaha.

I'm pretty close with the fiance, think I would feel bad for the rest of their time together.

yea thats a tough scenario. my wife and my best man were childhood friends growing up (thats how i met her) and i'm glad i didnt have to put him in that situation.

that being said.... bros before ****. come hell or high water, you always gotta have your boys back.

I'm pretty close with the fiance, think I would feel bad for the rest of their time together.

yea thats a tough scenario. my wife and my best man were childhood friends growing up (thats how i met her) and i'm glad i didnt have to put him in that situation.

that being said.... bros before ****. come hell or high water, you always gotta have your boys back.

Having your boys back means not letting him do anything dirty, imo. Strippers, lap dances, all that is cool.

Marriage is a whole new level of relationship.

Yeah ole dude could have ******* in his face but thats where you draw the line. Cheating on your soon to be wife is trashy.

Last edited:
Be the greatest Best Man. You are his go-to man. Make sure he has an epic time he will remember and cherish forever. As for gifts, I've gotten an iPad, a custom suit, and a custom key thingy which I still haven't used :lol:. And not to sound cliche, my best friend's bachelor party was in Vegas and it happened to be the most fun and memorable bachelor party I've attended (no surprise). And as mentioned, everyone chips in and the bachelor is free. Extra gifts on top of that I'm not sure if/what they they gave but I gave a pair of Kobe 8 Xmas lights on top.

you-me-and-dupree-best-man-patch-o.gif

Last edited:
I don't think I could support one of my friends cheating on their soon to be wife at his bachelor party. If he's willing to do that then he probably shouldn't be getting married.

Its supposed to be his last night as a free man. If he wants to have a 3some or smash a couple randies, that's 100% on him. The nerve of some of herbs is ridiculous. He has the rest of his marriage to be a loyal husband. I can't stand the nerve of some of you chumps.

End rant.

Its supposed to be his last night as a free man. If he wants to have a 3some or smash a couple randies, that's 100% on him. The nerve of some of herbs is ridiculous. He has the rest of his marriage to be a loyal husband. I can't stand the nerve of some of you chumps.

End rant.

So with that logic, you're comfortable having your soon to be wife get a train ran on her because its her last night of freedom too huh?

Back
Top Bottom