Playoff 13's

copped for sure!!
pimp.gif

little off topic but the glue on my 13's it's gone and now they are coming apart, has anybody tried to restore this shoe and what type of glue it's more efficient on this?

little off topic but the glue on my 13's it's gone and now they are coming apart, has anybody tried to restore this shoe and what type of glue it's more efficient on this?

You could've just bought em in '98. Or even '99....just saying.
Unfortunately, I was only 12 in 1998, didn't have my own money, and my parents refused to buy me any high end basketball shoes like Jordans...

Unfortunately, I was only 12 in 1998, didn't have my own money, and my parents refused to buy me any high end basketball shoes like Jordans...

Originally Posted by clkru

likewise here i was 13 and $150 shoes were outta the question,  i remember trading some dude in my class a few nintendo 64 games and a pair of white red iverson answers for his playoff xiii's back in the summer of 1998.   i wore them things to the ground.  got another pair in 2004, and beat them up,  this might be the rare exception where i buy 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by clkru

likewise here i was 13 and $150 shoes were outta the question,  i remember trading some dude in my class a few nintendo 64 games and a pair of white red iverson answers for his playoff xiii's back in the summer of 1998.   i wore them things to the ground.  got another pair in 2004, and beat them up,  this might be the rare exception where i buy 2 pairs.

I still have a pair from '98. But I am definitely gonna cop the retro. To me the playoff XIIIs are one of those pairs that you can't pass up on mainly because this will be the first retro of this particualr shoe. And if this lone pic is the retro, then persoanlly I'm satisfied.

I still have a pair from '98. But I am definitely gonna cop the retro. To me the playoff XIIIs are one of those pairs that you can't pass up on mainly because this will be the first retro of this particualr shoe. And if this lone pic is the retro, then persoanlly I'm satisfied.

cant wait for these to drop the shoes are one of my  favorite jays like the flints 13 the retro 3 cements and the playoffs 13 i am going get them 2 weeks or a week early from my connect

cant wait for these to drop the shoes are one of my  favorite jays like the flints 13 the retro 3 cements and the playoffs 13 i am going get them 2 weeks or a week early from my connect

So are these coming out in january fo sho? I seen on youtube that they where dated to release 0n febuary 26?

So are these coming out in january fo sho? I seen on youtube that they where dated to release 0n febuary 26?

Back
Top Bottom