Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

donated.... great job NT!
pimp.gif

was just about to donate to the red cross, but saw this instead. feels good to donate as part of a larger group like NT.

great new banner meth

i applaud your efforts in this matter

(i cant donate till i get paid tho
laugh.gif
)

Donated, #feelsgoodman
pimp.gif
. New banner is also 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. Keep up the good work #NT. 

Thanks, everyone. I'm glad you guys like the banner. I thought it could be one more way for us to show our support. It would've gone up last night, but that portion of the code contains our ad module so it's best if we have our friends at Yuku handle that. It's enough of a stretch for me to be doing graphic design work. At this point, I'm leaving all the HTML coding to them. (Incidentally, if you've ever wondered why a special banner goes up late or lingers too long, that's the reason.)

We're on pace to raise over $2,000 in 24 hours - but we'll need your help to do it.

If you can't afford to contribute at this time, encourage friends and family members who can. EVERYONE can help.

Check out the fundraising page every now and then, too. Many donors have been leaving words of support. It's an inspiring sight.

damn, dont have a credit card. was hoping they took paypal. i want to donate.

im really happy to be a member here, looking at everyone donating and helping those thousands of miles away. its GREAT to see, seriously
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

And
pimp.gif
to the nter that donated $100

that

anyway we can donate via paypal? or someone can PM me and pay for me via their CC and i will paypal you the money i want to donate immediately

Will donate once I get home. If it weren't for the banner change, I would have no idea NT was helping out.
pimp.gif

Donated. Couldn't give as much as I wanted (unemployed FTL), but I did my best.

I noticed a lot of people are talking about how they don't have a credit card. If you have an ATM card with a VISA, MC, etc. logo on it, you essentially DO have a credit card and can use that to donate. That's what I did.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Donated. Couldn't give as much as I wanted (unemployed FTL), but I did my best.

I noticed a lot of people are talking about how they don't have a credit card. If you have an ATM card with a VISA, MC, etc. logo on it, you essentially DO have a credit card and can use that to donate. That's what I did.
^Correct.

Debit cards work just fine.

Also, it doesn't matter how much you donate, whatever you can helps. Whether it's twenty dollars, or two dollars.

Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom