Please delete

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Sorry guys, these are my only two choices.

Your choices are lame. You're just buying into the hype. Get something that sounds better and is going to last. Beats by Dre wont last.
I dont know the difference between your picks. All I know is that the pros were made for djs. Thats why they swivel and have a rotating headphone. 

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Sorry guys, these are my only two choices.

Your choices are lame. You're just buying into the hype. Get something that sounds better and is going to last. Beats by Dre wont last.
I dont know the difference between your picks. All I know is that the pros were made for djs. Thats why they swivel and have a rotating headphone. 

the M50s r head and shoulders above the beats or basically any other phones in its price range. But its ur money...

only significant difference is price and design for pros vs studios. Pros also lack that press to mute feature

the M50s r head and shoulders above the beats or basically any other phones in its price range. But its ur money...

only significant difference is price and design for pros vs studios. Pros also lack that press to mute feature

i am also looking for some headphones. Any other good choices other than the m50s?

i am also looking for some headphones. Any other good choices other than the m50s?

Originally Posted by eddie

Thanks for the help Eddie. If you had to pick, would you pick Studios or Pros? Disregard the price, though.

Originally Posted by eddie

Thanks for the help Eddie. If you had to pick, would you pick Studios or Pros? Disregard the price, though.

Originally Posted by davizzy

go to head-fi forums for real advice.

M50s are the best dollar for dollar headphones. For other headphones it really depends on ur needs:
what music do u listen to?
what are u looking for in them? (bass, midrange, treble, etc.)
Price range?

Originally Posted by davizzy

go to head-fi forums for real advice.

M50s are the best dollar for dollar headphones. For other headphones it really depends on ur needs:
what music do u listen to?
what are u looking for in them? (bass, midrange, treble, etc.)
Price range?

Wasting your money on both IMO

Those overhyped headphones are not great quality for what they are charging

Wasting your money on both IMO

Those overhyped headphones are not great quality for what they are charging

Yeah those are nice. BUT I get discounts at Best Buy and my TWO choices are the Studios and the Pros. So someone please help me and stop thread jacking. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom