Please delete

Yeah those are nice. BUT I get discounts at Best Buy and my TWO choices are the Studios and the Pros. So someone please help me and stop thread jacking. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Originally Posted by eddie

the M50s r head and shoulders above the beats or basically any other phones in its price range. But its ur money...

only significant difference is price and design for pros vs studios. Pros also lack that press to mute feature
Thanks for the help Eddie. If you had to pick, would you pick Studios or Pros? Disregard the price, though.
Pros because imo they look better (black one only tho) and seem to be more well built.

but i still think u can get better headphones for cheaper so im just gonna throw this link in here
Ultrasone HFI-780

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Originally Posted by eddie

the M50s r head and shoulders above the beats or basically any other phones in its price range. But its ur money...

only significant difference is price and design for pros vs studios. Pros also lack that press to mute feature
Thanks for the help Eddie. If you had to pick, would you pick Studios or Pros? Disregard the price, though.
Pros because imo they look better (black one only tho) and seem to be more well built.

but i still think u can get better headphones for cheaper so im just gonna throw this link in here
Ultrasone HFI-780

laugh.gif
 at the OP just completely ignoring the advise in this thread. 

Originally Posted by GMA 11

laugh.gif

Exactly, why even make the thread then?  Should be titled
"I am wasting my money on studios or pro's, people with good advice stay out"

laugh.gif

Exactly, why even make the thread then?  Should be titled
"I am wasting my money on studios or pro's, people with good advice stay out"

Beats by Dre headphones @ Worst Buy? Why don't you just throw some cash over here if you like throwing money away.
happy.gif

Beats by Dre headphones @ Worst Buy? Why don't you just throw some cash over here if you like throwing money away.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

advice* and the people replying won't answer my question.

laugh.gif

advice* and the people replying won't answer my question.

She/he is doing it for the fashion statement, so he/she looks cutsie when he/she hangs it around his/her neck  
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She/he is doing it for the fashion statement, so he/she looks cutsie when he/she hangs it around his/her neck  
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom