Please Don't Call Me African-American....Im BLACK

Black/African American/ Nigerian American works for me....I aint picky.

Ironic, how African Americans complain about their culture and roots being stripped from them....yet insist on taking measures like this to erase all traces of their origins.

You are of African decent and United States origin thus African-American.  Besides your skin color isn't actually "black"

You are of African decent and United States origin thus African-American.  Besides your skin color isn't actually "black"

smh.gif
C'mon brother.....
I'm black btw.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

My folks are from the Carribean so its kinda hard for me to even begin this convo. :/

No for me it isnt. Don't call me an african american. That simple.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

My folks are from the Carribean so its kinda hard for me to even begin this convo. :/

No for me it isnt. Don't call me an african american. That simple.

What about an asian american with the same situation who's had multiple generations already born in america?

What about an asian american with the same situation who's had multiple generations already born in america?

You are indigenous, aboriginal, and pre-adomite. Black is a status code, not your identity to be presentable amongst the world family. Black = Dead
Find something better to represent yourself. Know thy self

You are indigenous, aboriginal, and pre-adomite. Black is a status code, not your identity to be presentable amongst the world family. Black = Dead
Find something better to represent yourself. Know thy self

Back
Top Bottom