PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

^it's crazy how he couldnt dribble at all when he first cam in and his 3 ball was shaky. turned himself into quite a player, more than just a dunker
Definitely improved his game...He made losing by 20+ entertaining because he'd always go for either the windmill or 360 dunk lol.

Top 3 favorite Warrior of all time.....maybe favorite ever.  I have four of his jerseys still.  And his Reeboks. 
laugh.gif

I always wanted his Reeboks!

Jrich is one of my favorite all time warriors too. He's like Frank gore to me, the one bright spot during the bad years.

I really thought Richardson was gonna make an all star team the way he was improving every year. :lol:

I really wish that backcourt of jrich and bdiddy could've stayed together longer during those nellie years. we wouldve still sucked those, but damn it wouldve been exciting to see these cats put up 110+ and still lose

Last edited:
i was thinking about kelenna azuibuike the other day watching the gm.

shame what happened to him and him never being able to comeback |I
Dude also got hurt right when he was putting it all together which is so unfortunate.  He had a very solid 08-09 season - 44% from 3. 

Saw him in Vegas during Summer League, he was involved in some former NBA players committee along with Jamison, Uncle Cliffy (amongst many others).  
Man, Buike was on the rise, but that knee injury was brutal.

Miss Buike as well... really wanted him to shine.
Most def.

I was thinking the other day and realized that J-Rich is the only player out of the 2001 Warriors draft class that's still in the league. It's a bummer how the dude is just on the Sixers roster getting a paycheck...Maybe he's never recovered from his knee injury? I wouldn't mind him back one in a Warriors uniform one last time.
That'd be a cool gesture, but he wouldn't be serviceable, as much as I'd want him to be.

Top 3 favorite Warrior of all time.....maybe favorite ever.  I have four of his jerseys still.  And his Reeboks.  :lol:  
Man, I use to want Reebok shoes because of him (along with AI)...Those "Above the Rim" and "X-Beams" :lol:.

I really wish that backcourt of jrich and bdiddy could've stayed together longer during those nellie years. we wouldve still sucked those, but damn it wouldve been exciting to see these cats put up 110+ and still lose
Loved how exciting it was, but winning > exciting...Those alley-oops though :x :smh: :nthat:.

Who's that one NT'er who was the biggest J-Rich fan? JCheesy or something ?
youngcheezy.

I will never forget...a couple of days after I loaded my new (and current) avatar that my man @Paul Is On Tilt made me, I got a PM from youngcheezy.

It read (and I am NOT paraphrasing):

"Your avatar is magnificent. I find myself staring at it before I go to bed at night."

Last edited:
Who's that one NT'er who was the biggest J-Rich fan? JCheesy or something ?

youngcheezy.

I will never forget...a couple of days after I loaded my new (and current) avatar that my man Paul made me, I got a PM from youngcheezy.

"Your avatar is magnificent. I find myself staring at it before I go to bed at night."
:lol:, he PMed my homie (JRICH4MVP), "You have the best username on NT"

Dude was hilarious at trolling, but can't help but enjoy it being a Warriors/Jrich fan :lol:.

youngcheezy.

I will never forget...a couple of days after I loaded my new (and current) avatar that my man Paul made me, I got a PM from youngcheezy.

:rofl:

aint eeeem mad at that loyalty.

damn whatever happened to Brandon rush could use his treys off the bench like the 11-12 yrs or hurry to sign ray allen with this bogut injury we need help

He couldn't hit one to save his life this yr. Kerr gave him ample opportunity and he shot himself out of the rotation.

He couldn't hit one to save his life this yr. Kerr gave him ample opportunity and he shot himself out of the rotation.
What about Barbosa? Was he playing that bad where Holliday is getting minutes now? I thought Barbosa was decent during the 10-15 games.

Happy to see Livingston play the way everyone expected him to play.

I thought Barbosa was ok too but same thing...Kerr gave him a shot and apparently didn't love what he saw

What about Barbosa? Was he playing that bad where Holliday is getting minutes now? I thought Barbosa was decent during the 10-15 games.

Happy to see Livingston play the way everyone expected him to play.

may be giving holiday a shot due to his defense.. and could kerr be saving barbosa's legs for the playoffs? can't see kerr benching him forever seeing how that man is like instant offense off the bench

speaking of barbosa, on a completely tangential note, this cat brought in and signed up this baaaad Brazilian chick at the 24 Hour Fitness in downtown oakland. one of the gym meatheads, who's a thirsty ******* dog, tried to go talk to her not knowing that she was barbs' side piece only to find out she only spoke Portuguese. one of the personal trainers at the gym said, "man, she gotta be a side piece and not the main if he's signing her up at 24 and not Club One." :lol:

chick's booty is serious though, im assuming she spends 99% of her gym time at the squat rack

may be giving holiday a shot due to his defense.. and could kerr be saving barbosa's legs for the playoffs? can't see kerr benching him forever seeing how that man is like instant offense off the bench

speaking of barbosa, on a completely tangential note, this cat brought in and signed up this baaaad Brazilian chick at the 24 Hour Fitness in downtown oakland. one of the gym meatheads, who's a thirsty ******* dog, tried to go talk to her not knowing that she was barbs' side piece only to find out she only spoke Portuguese. one of the personal trainers at the gym said, "man, she gotta be a side piece and not the main if he's signing her up at 24 and not Club One."
laugh.gif

chick's booty is serious though, im assuming she spends 99% of her gym time at the squat rack
Maybe she's one of the IG booty girls. lol.

Think it was with JRich and the baby was born around the time he got traded.

Think it was with JRich and the baby was born around the time he got traded.

so good ole jrich was the original "spray tan"

it is just perplexing as to why professional athletes would mess with a teammates' wife when there are jumpoffs throwing themselves at them every where they go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom