PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

It still amazes me how the Warriors have both Klay and Steph. Either of them can go off like that. Amazing.

I really liked the energy Bogut has been playing with the past 2-3 games. 

Last edited:
Didn't see the game and was surprised that the W's only won by 3. Glad that Klay and Steph had solid games though.

Watched it off & on, but it just seemed like they just couldn't put the game away. Sullinger was ballin & the Celtics kept it within 10 points throughout the game.

It still amazes me how the Warriors have both Klay and Steph. Either of them can go off like that. Amazing.

I really liked the energy Bogut has been playing with the past 2-3 games. 
i hope kerr can give him a bit rest time here and there, so he can be healthy in april. 

Fitz and Brooks were at the Warriors practice facility today; they said Festus was on the floor. They asked Kerr, he basically said they are going to wait until he's 100% to bring him back.

Fitz and Brooks were at the Warriors practice facility today; they said Festus was on the floor. They asked Kerr, he basically said they are going to wait until he's 100% to bring him back.
In other words, welcome to the end of the bench. lol.

We're going to need his depth at center, so he won't be technically the "end" of the bench..but there's no sense rushing him back.

Would love to see a minutes distribution comparison YoY through 40-42 games because I think Kerr has been doing a solid job on that front.

anyone know if the slate jersey's are gonna go on sale anytime soon? tried it on and dug it. sleeves are a little long though. but for the right price i'm all over it.

Chinese New Year jerseys are nice.

Stopped by the parents' house to re-watch Klay's 3rd quarter. Still in awe.

Chinese New Year jerseys > Normal jerseys

To the guy that said they should have used blue instead of red......that would have made sense if blue was a lucky color in the Chinese culture.

Klay and Steph both in the 3-pt contest? YES. Even though Steph sucks in those competitions lol.

To the guy that said they should have used blue instead of red......that would have made sense if blue was a lucky color in the Chinese culture.
First sentence: wrong :smokin :lol:.

Second sentence: Correct.

First sentence: wrong
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Second sentence: Correct.
No chance.  Our current jerseys SUCK.  Only team in professional sports with location and team name on the jersey.  Ridiculous.

the CNY jersey is actually pretty nice, might cop.

if that joint was all red tho with gold letters :pimp:

and blue wouldn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom