PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

That interview was instant classic! He even had that blank look on his face. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Klay proved this summer with team usa that he was a max player- what other two guard in the league can D up your best player and also score a career high?

Curry with a 'quiet' game- I didn't think he can make a big leap, but from the past two games it looks like he's gonna be ballin.

Playing to team usa got these two swaggin out right now....

Any good uploads of the klay interview on YouTube?

glad to see klay confident with his dribble. seeing him drive and either pull up from the ft line, take a 5 footer from inside the key, or finish with his left was probably my favorite thing from last nite. dude's repertoire just got so much better.

however I'm not trynna get carried away, this was just one game against a terrible defense. but when this team is clicking :pimp:

It's really nice to see Klay attack the rim too, he's been doing very well at it.

I don't think he's worth the contract, but obviously is when you compare him to Gordon Hayward and whoever else this offseason.

When max deals increase w the new cba, he'll be "worth" it

Also - solid game without Lee :smokin

Lastly - currys game was not quiet as i watched, just over shadowed by Klay

You guys like the new sideline reporter? She was terrible last night. I'll take bucher. What happened with him?

Curry playing tired and taking some bad shots.

No help for Green guarding Aldridge??

klay knows he belongs with the top players
his confidence been thru the roof since team usa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom